Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.22 - 98votes)

Magic Destroyer

Alt Names: alt 致幻毁灭者alt Zhi Huan Huimie Zhe
Author: Shenjoy
Artist:
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Badda-bing badda-boom. You should read this directly from Bato.to instead. For those of you who have, rest assured, I will get around to translating the description eventually.

Original Manhua: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/538315
Go to Magic Destroyer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

74 Comments

"Chapters are too short."

You don't pay me to translate, and I don't care about your non-constructive complaints.
Go find something else to read, or better yet, learn Chinese so you can read all 100+ chapters.

It'd be one thing if the creator of this comic was upset at the criticism but the translator?

You don't pay me to translate, and I don't care about your non-constructive complaints.

Go find something else to read, or better yet, learn Chinese so you can read all 100+ chapters.

I think the person was talking about the chapters not the translation. Meaning the story not you. Your good for translating this work for us to read thank you.

It was so short even Asian penis much longer than this. 

this is dumb... I mean the chapters are too short and the characters are too plain. It's even more boring than watching a baby play with toy blocks.

I'd rather work in a Kindergarten than continue this series...

Long chapters... not.

Wow, that's even more random than I am a Killer Maid. Also, 

Spoiler

Can confirm, am tired. Page 3 text is weirdly phrased (by me), but I'm rolling with it.

Pink is FABULOUS!!!

You're fabulous. <3

Pink is FABULOUS!!! 

TOO SHORT! ;A;

Followed for the Chuuni.

Back to basics: no redraws & short chapters.

I just want to know what award this won. The award for having the most genres?

I'll clean it up tomorrow...

I messed up with the original upload(s) so everyone thought it was an April Fool's joke, so they decided to join in on the fun. x_x

I just want to know what award this won. The award for having the most genres?

Damn this mango is so epic it has everything in it!

I see the cover, I see the b... *ehm* girl..

Read the chapter..

Spoiler

Don't mess with genres for fun; it's a childish prank.

Not enough genres, we need moar.

>> cowers in the corner

Not enough genres, we need moar.

I'm rather worried about that shirt being destroyed than magic itself. 

Is it always supposed to load that potato image, or is that part of the joke?

Spoiler

EDIT - My god, it's because of the Chinese characters in the filename, isn't it.

EDIT EDIT - I hate everything. I just wanted to upload a short comic chapter. DAMN YOU APRIL FOOLS DAY! *shakes fist at the sky*

Is it always supposed to load that potato image, or is that part of the joke?

April Fools!

Yeah, whatever. No guarantees on this one being a permanent series; just thought I would do something new for once.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics