Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 20votes)

Shidenkai no Maki

Alt Names: alt 紫電改のマキ
Author: Nogami Takeshi
Artist: Nogami Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hagoromo Maki is a country girl who commutes to a city school with her friend Motoko. Tired of crowded trains, they dream about flying to school like cool kids. Their dream becomes a reality when Motoko restores abandoned Shidenkai plane that was once piloted by the legendary "Maki of Shidenkai" in the old days of Ishigami Girls School. But anyone who dares to fly is issuing a challenge to aerial gangs ruling the skies of the city.
Go to Shidenkai no Maki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

13 Comments

Ho ho ho! A late Christmas (and I guess New Years present), but we are now continuing our work on Shidenkai no Maki! In order to get you all the best quality work, it will take time to get the new chapters finished, but it'll be worth the wait!

Stay tuned and watch this space for more updates in the coming weeks....

one year anniversary...

Ho ho ho! A late Christmas (and I guess New Years present), but we are now continuing our work on Shidenkai no Maki! In order to get you all the best quality work, it will take time to get the new chapters finished, but it'll be worth the wait!

Stay tuned and watch this space for more updates in the coming weeks....

Alright, sorry to be a bummer to anyone looking forward to future chapters, but the only available translator for this project backed out due to other commitments. I'll say this series will be put on ice until either a new translator can be found or someone else picks it up.

Again, sorry for shooting down anyone's hopes and dreams, but hopefully this isn't a long hiatus.

Because having dogfights while flying to school is totally safe. I feel like vets would tear this premise to pieces.

I am still waiting for a series about cute girls and dirigibles, given how many mangas with a "cute girls + machine/weapon/ means of transportation" formula there are, eventually a series like will be created. BTW thanks for this new manga.

Ok, this girl HAS to

Spoiler

Hm...I think I spy a Ki-61 'Hien'. No matter WW2 warplanes followed 

Girls Und Panzer, airplane version?

Please F4U- Corsair best plane

F6F MASTERRACE!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for the inevitable KAMIKAZEE chapter

WW2 fighter planes? Sign me right the fuck up

Followed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics