Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 513votes)

It's My Life

Alt Names: alt イッツマイライフ
Author: Narita Imomushi
Artist: Narita Imomushi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Astra Ludger Doomsday, former captain of the royal knights has finally achieved his dearest wish: To retire and use his savings to get his very own house.
But not long after finally arriving to his sanctuary, a young girl crashlands into his house. The girl is an apprentice witch, and seems to mistake Astra for someone else...

http://urasunday.com/itsmylife/index.html
Go to It's My Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The will of L. New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies

1102 Comments

"trying to get funding"

Except they've only announced they will start crowdfunding in January, and on some Japanese Kickstarter clone instead of Kickstarter... :\

As long as they accept tulips bitcoin.

"trying to get funding"

Except they've only announced they will start crowdfunding in January, and on some Japanese Kickstarter clone instead of Kickstarter... :\

I feel like IML is Omake: The Manga...

Apparently it is trying to be Omake: The Manga :The Anime ;)

Well, TBH the Omake part is not completely off-topic stuff, so it is not as bad as it could be...

Well, the story's got 9 volumes already, it's just that the scanslation is way behind.

Now that's a good surprise. I'd sy that a good time to release an Anime would be when the 10th Volume was released. Hopefully it won't be a promotional anime

Well, the story's got 9 volumes already, it's just that the scanslation is way behind.

And based on Volume 8, this might be the right time for it.

I'd honestly wait until there's more content before pushing for an anime

I'd honestly wait until there's more content before pushing for an anime

Anathema (noun):

1. Something or someone that one vehemently dislikes.

2. A formal curse by a pope or a council of the Church, excommunicating a person or denouncing a doctrine.

LOL, poor Gor-Gor getting bullied/framed by the weird tentacle monster.

No no no, it's obviously an oversized plush doll that you can buy from a furniture catalog.

I'm really curious about the origin of that one-eyed tentacle plushie.

Where is it come from?

What is it exactly?

How is it ended up in the secondhand shop?

LOL, poor Gor-Gor getting bullied/framed by the weird tentacle monster.

Lolis will never invade your dreams

It's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever!I just want to live while I'm alive.......

Astra as Joakim Brodén from Sabaton filled me with glee. :D

Getting tired of this as well. Honestly going to drop it IML if it keeps up.

Now i want a Beholder's past story feel trip!! GIVMENAW!!!

Same, and this is my second time, first after the end of Jitsu wa, Watashi wa, and this is next

that manga is great 15/10 a true masterpiece.

I don't recall ever signing a permission slip for this feels trip.

Pretty sweet and emotional at the same time. I really felt sad for Gor-Gor but at least he's got a new family and finally that apple that was promised to him.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

The two panels in color were gorgeous.

Well done author.

Goddammit, I just can't stop it.

Same, and this is my second time, first after the end of Jitsu wa, Watashi wa, and this is next

My first time was when I read pandemonium... Thankfully, I read this chapter when I was in office's toilet

Not every day your pet has such as well developed and emotional backstory...

Oh, the stories my python can tell. I'd better silence him.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics