Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 19votes)

Kiss Shite Yowamushi-kun!

Alt Names: alt キスして弱虫くん!alt Please Kiss Me Yowamushi-kun!
Author: Tomono Kasa
Artist: Tomono Kasa
Genres: Fantasy FantasyShounen Ai Shounen AiSupernatural SupernaturalYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Short and unpopular Sawa gets his first love confession. And it’s from a tall and dark WIMP! His name is Ono. He even went so far as to follow Sawa to his workplace and then has the nerve to say “Just forget it”. In any case, he’s a timid one. So what was up with that outrageous confession?! A moving story about a weakling and his strong-willed senpai. Also includes stories like, “Love in a One Room Mansion”, “Love for the Bullied” and “The Master and the Stray Kitten”. Tomono Kasa’s first comic is full of cuteness!
Go to Kiss Shite Yowamushi-kun! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

6 Comments

I have mix feelings about chapter 5. -_-"
Spoiler
This series is nice and kinda sweet so far. That side story chapter was great too!

Will this series run at a decent length? Because I really hope it would be.

The start of chapter two was so sad... xD

Could have done w/o the nut grabbing at the end... but nice lil story anyways. 

Anyone that doesn't like anything graphic I assure you it's nothing really.

Really liked it. Loved the main characters. Thanks for the translation and upload. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics