Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 77votes)

Ni Xi Ba Mo Wang!

Alt Names: alt Demon King's Counterattack!alt 逆袭吧魔王!alt Nìxí ba Mówáng
Author: Fei Fei
Artist: Da D
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Leaving behind his throne, his wealth, and his women. The Demon King now disguises himself and start raising heroes in his pen?! He even formed a party to level up "newbies"! Aren't this suppose to be the war between Good and Evil?! Caesar mockingly answers: "Rules? I create the rules!"

Original Webcomic :
http://www.migudm.cn/comic/090000000090.html
Go to Ni Xi Ba Mo Wang! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

94 Comments

Please tell me I'm not the only waiting to the King make the vampire his bitch.

"Dear Diary: Last week, I got milked."

I milked my Diary, and it didn't like it.

On other notes, now it feels like MMORPG games should have that function... Bigger the Boob, Bigger the Heal.

"Diary Cow". I'll assume he meant dairy cow.

"Dear Diary: Last week, I got milked."

Ugh cliffhanger..it took a month for one chapter. The draws are pretty far

Dunno what to think at the moment. Well, I do know one thing, I'd enjoy it more without the romance. It's kind of just annoying.

the romance you are talking about has been inexistent since the beginning, so idk what you're talking about.

Dunno what to think at the moment. Well, I do know one thing, I'd enjoy it more without the romance. It's kind of just annoying.

OMG Shes a solo build priestess build, isn't she? No heal other skills?

Chapter 2 cover are taken from Persona 5 menu....

Cover Chapter 7 we see the Luna  doing a cosplay  Shoukokou Misaki (To aru Majutsu no Index)

Spoiler

Twin asteroids over 'ere! XD The tits that brought down the dinosaurs! LMAO

And gave rise to mankind.

And I love the character design notes, thanks for TLing them!

I just aware .... this world .........Not normal magic fantasy

---------answer is HI-TECH Fantasy World

Well damn, guess I'll reupload it then.

Spoiler

Twin asteroids over 'ere! XD The tits that brought down the dinosaurs! LMAO

We finally get a Kuudere! I hope she joins their party as a Priest. It seems the Demon lord is having his own OP Hero party and he doesn't even know it lol. But honestly what's with the unecessary ecchi scenes? It was funny at first but now its just random. The shape of a Man penis on her boob.. Seriously? We've all seen things like that a hundreds of times there's really no meaning or purpose to put it you know? If I wanted to see things like that I'd just go to a Hentai or something

so where do you see that exactly? cause I didn't notice it the first read and then went over the chapter and still can't see it. Either I'm blind or you're seeing something that's not there

Is that a Tigrex on top left of page 9? Lol
We finally get a Kuudere! I hope she joins their party as a Priest. It seems the Demon lord is having his own OP Hero party and he doesn't even know it lol. But honestly what's with the unecessary ecchi scenes? It was funny at first but now its just random. The shape of a Man penis on her boob.. Seriously? We've all seen things like that a hundreds of times there's really no meaning or purpose to put it you know? If I wanted to see things like that I'd just go to a Hentai or something

Spoiler

She needs that hole because she breathes from her skin.

Huh?! Did she equip underwear starting chapter 4?

Minus one nopan, minus one star.
T ^ T

that mysterious -------- she is maybe aqua sister (konosubaa)

Spoiler
She suffocated from her tits.

She's his lucky charms? :P

Part of a well balanced breakfast don't you know? I mean he seems like the type of guy who would "eat" if you get my meaning.

she's back to commando now.(cp 7)

gotta love them dumb cute sexy nopan elves.

wish I could get some of them, they're the best.

This is even better then Douluo Dalu (Manwha) The expressions and detailed in the art is good. Its readable and it goes in a good paste. Unlike Douluo where the expressions suck and goes to fast.. Though this is a bit Cliché and typical with those Echhi moments..the elf gave a good impression at first but she seems like an idiot so far. I do hope i am wrong. If he gets eternal life as a Demon God then he can live with her forever since Elves live to long.

Don't demon king life eternal if it's not killed?

T ^ T

she's back to commando now.(cp 7)

Yup. All those girls were well "floozies" so yeah But, Luna is magically delicious to him XD.

She's his lucky charms? :P

T ^ T

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics