Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (2.8 - 76votes)

Hi no Maru Gaisen Otome

Alt Names: alt Rising Sun Campaign Maidenalt 日之丸街宣女子
Author: Okuda Ichika
Artist: Tomita Akiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The probably most controversial manga of the year 2015 that has had Leftists foaming at the mouth trying to shut it down:

The middle schooler Kanade gets dragged into a political demonstration by her conspiratard childhood friend Sou and discovers that not all is as it seems to be.
Go to Hi no Maru Gaisen Otome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Keep the Political Arguments Here and Let the Rest of Us Enjoy the Picture Book New Window Superoni
  • 2 Replies

60 Comments

It was not their choice and they can not leave the country. They can not get proper citizenship in either countries so they dont have passports either. Japan refuses to register them, because they are not Japaneese, even though they were born in Japan.

So no mention of how all those Koreans got there in the first place?

Hint: for many it wasn't by choice.

So this is just Manga Kenkanryuu redux.

Yeah give em the finger, that'll show em who's boss! Lol this felt so satirical but it's not, huh. Well then.

.................................................../..........;......

another day, another piece of hope for humanity lost.

raising the imperial flag as if it was a good thing........................

Ah, I was wondering if this would get picked up.

Yeeeahh no, each time I saw the nationalistic protests in Nagoya it was only Japanese people shouting hateful things =A= Disappointed by the lack of black vans.

Well, now I get the description.

seems like a super nationalistic manga, I love how all the Japanese demonstrators look like normal every day people, and all the Korean minorities look like gangsters.

That description told me literally nothing about the manga besides their names...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics