Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 93votes)

Teen Mom

Alt Names: alt คุณแม่วัยใส
Author: Theterm
Artist: Theterm
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Other
Description: The heartwarming journey of a teen mom as she finds her way in the world after her early pregnancy.

Original Link: http://www.webtoons.com/th/heartwarming/teenage-mom/list?title_no=567
Go to Teen Mom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

158 Comments

Someone just marry her already and treat her right. We already know she's a good girl.

>"Gotcha Peeh fah"

>translation note: IT MEANS BIG SIS

Please stop

Abortion isn't that bad... sometimes is the best option, for the child, the mother and family...

if a credit page takes up a quarter of the total page space you have a problem  with brevity, cut it down or people will get frustrated and just skip it anyway

That boyfriend of hers better take responsibilty so we can have a spin-off titled "Teen Dad".

Highly unlikely.

A boyfriend who wouldn't be careful about birth control is probably going to run away.

So there's that mystery solved; most of those kids on the cover are her cousins. 

That boyfriend of hers better take responsibilty so we can have a spin-off titled "Teen Dad".

lol. condoms don't have a high failure rate. It's the girls fault for not using condoms if she did not want to get pregnant.

Source:  took sex ed in highschool, somehow I'm doubting you have.

Condoms have a huge failure rate.

Source: nine years working with adults leaving the sex industry.

For a realistic look at what it's like for a young single mother to take care of one baby (let alone twins) check out Digopuri

I highly doubt that all those kids are hers. Probably just kids from the neighbourhood.

repeating the same mistake 5 times.....ok? maby you should just stop

But condoms do have a high failure rate, dum-dum! Around 18% for the typical use, to be exact. There’s always that annoying thing called “human error” to keep in mind. But no worries, I didn’t expect someone whose knowledge of contraceptives stems solely from Highschool Sex Ed classes (probably ’Murrican ones no less, hahaha) to be aware of that.

That's why they always say, "condoms have a 2% failure rate if used correctly". So less effective than oral contraceptive (which is easier to "use correctly", though people still screw it up), but more effective than pulling out (which is almost never "used correctly").

lol. condoms don't have a high failure rate. It's the girls fault for not using condoms if she did not want to get pregnant.

But condoms do have a high failure rate, dum-dum! Around 18% for the typical use, to be exact. There’s always that annoying thing called “human error” to keep in mind. But no worries, I didn’t expect someone whose knowledge of contraceptives stems solely from Highschool Sex Ed classes (probably ’Murrican ones no less, hahaha) to be aware of that.

This is different.

Prophylactics fail.

A lot.

They are only adequate at all for people who engage in a slow tempo for short durations. 

A vasectomy for him and tubal for her.

This girl, Fah, is so toradorable D0=!!! I wanna see it; I want to see the (hopefully) rose-colored life of this adorable pregnant waifu =03

Already read the original, I like it.

Basically if they all end up being hers then she needs to get her boyfriend to rubber up.

Prophylactics fail.

A lot.

They are only adequate at all for people who engage in a slow tempo for short durations. 

A vasectomy for him and tubal for her.

Damn 5 children. I would kill myself XD

She must be a strong woman RESPECT.

Wrap it before you tap it kids.

Two sets of twins and one more after them.

Basically if they all end up being hers then she needs to get her boyfriend to rubber up.

The innundation of comics from other countries of late has brought me great enjoyment. I remember when Korean manhwa came about (for me in 2006). 
Now we have Chinese, Thai, Philippine, and I think I saw a Vietnamese one recently. 
Japan: Bringing quality art styles to the world.

I was thinking the same thing XD Like, how is this even possible? 5 kids? One per year?

Two sets of twins and one more after them.

You know you're reading a serious business man**a when schoolgirls don't wear miniskirts

heartwarming heh?

I'm weak to this word, I'll follow to prove that...

you better not making an exaggeration, human...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics