Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 108votes)

Kyoukai Senjou no Limbo

Alt Names: alt 境界線上のリンボalt 境界线上的林波alt Kyoukai Senjou no Rinboalt Limbo on the Border Line
Author: Tottori Sakyuu
Artist: Tottori Sakyuu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuu is a girl who was born as an elf/human hybrid, which caused her to be unwanted by either side. Fuu leaves her hometown and arrives at a place called "Limbo", a world where hybrids like Fuu gather. Day by day, Fuu's interactions with the residents of Limbo let her heart and feelings grow bit by bit.
Go to Kyoukai Senjou no Limbo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

79 Comments

Ah, my day is complete.

Thanks, World Three.  This evening I have an anchovy pizza, a nice bottle of dry red wine, and a new chapter of Kyoukai Senjou no Limbo to read.  Can it get any better?

Ah, starting ch.14 is vol 2 btw.

I feel so peaceful whenever I read this manga 

Thanks World Three, if it weren't for the update I would never have found this. :)

I now have a new cute and fun manga to look forward to.

I was in dire need of a new one since Komorebi no Kuni got completed. For those who missed it: go read it now! It is full of adorbs. You won't regret it. ^^

Thanks, World Three.  A new chapter of Kyoukai Senjou no Limbo is a real gift to me.  Fuu is a great character, and I really love her antics and adventures.  She's kind of like an older fantasy version of Yotsuba.  The mangaka combines traits that make for a really great manga:  

1.  An original and interesting plot.

2.  Interesting and original characters.

3.  A great sense of humour.

4.  Good comic art abilities.

5.  Ability to include understated pathos into an essentially humourous story.

Thanks for translating and scanlating this great manga for us gaijin types.  If you find time on your hands (big joke for scanlation  groups), I'd love the read the mangaka's other work, G-Sen Rough Sketch.  Anyway, thanks for bringing us such a great manga.  You guys/gals rock!

World Three, thanks for the new chapter.  This manga is a real pleasure to read.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/39605/kyoukai-senjou-no-limbo_v1_ch1_by_eon-scans/16

Elves don't have wings.....

My guess is the original word was Yousei (妖精) which can refers to both Elf and Fairy, and the translator then might've used machine translation from script and completely forgot to just check the character herself.

I want to see anime version of this

But... what about my childhood friend end? ;__;

World Three, thanks for the great new chapter.  This is a very comfortable type of manga, and I always relax while reading it.

Leena is an M, she likes getting scolded XD

What a really nice story. I find this one of the most relaxing manga I have come across yet. I'm really enjoying it. Thanks, World Three.
that was no dream...
What a charming story. I would love to see the city animated once the manga has progressed far enough.
The art style is reminiscent of a many other cute light-hearted works of the same kind.
If anyone is interested, the author seems to have a pixiv. It's written on some of the credits' illustrations, but it's easy to miss :P
Thanks World Three
great lighthearted read. loving it so far!
NIIIIIICCCCEEEE UPPPDAATTTEEE! This series reminds me of a more light/innocent Kuro Coffin,
I'm so glad there are more releases. I actually added this to my list of manga to look out for. Glad it's back :)
YAY! More releases! I'm terribly sorry to the people who enjoyed the series for not being able to release more chapters while I was working on it. My initial translator fell off the face of the earth and after 6-7 months of not being able to find a new translator, it started becoming more and more of a chore. Anyways, be sure to thank World Three for picking up the series :D
I love the art style~!!! I'm looking forward to future releases! <3
Wow. I re-read this hours ago today, and suddenly it updates.
Photo
TsundereChan
Apr 11 2012 02:25 AM
the name reminds me of kyoukai senjou no horizon
off to watch it for the 3rd time

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics