Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 61votes)

Anagura Amélie

Alt Names: alt Anagram Améliealt Anagram Ameliealt Anagura Ameliealt Anagura Amerialt アナグラアメリ
Author: Sato Zakuri
Artist: Sato Zakuri
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amelie and her friends are considered the Phantom Three - the group of outsiders in school who devote themselves to their hobbies - and that suits her just fine. As for Amelie herself, she finds love a nuisance that she wants nothing to do with and would much rather continue her lifestyle watching movies all day like a hibernating bear. However, when she ends up in the same class as the school's hottest guy, who also happens to be her childhood friend, things might not go her way anymore...
Go to Anagura Amélie Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

Thanks for the upload ShoujoHearts

WOOOOO!! It's back. Thank you so much, shoujo hearts!

Daiki fighto!!!
Magnifico
Teito awwwwww(@ ̄ρ ̄@)
Chapters in English would be so nice.

E' spettacolareee! Adoro la Sato

I like this, rip ENGLISH.

E' davvero molto bello ^_^ spero continuerete a tradurlo con costanza. Grazie, grazie, grazie|

ME ENCANTAAAAAAAAAAAA ¡¿CÓMO NO VI ESTE MANGA ANTES?! dnfadkf *-*

Wait wait wait.. they totally glossed over the fact that he was undressing! This is a first... XD

E' molto Carino Grazie! ;)

Waaaaaa-I!!!!!

sono troppo carini <3

Even by the standards of "shoujo heroines who are actually beautiful," this girl is ridiculous. Put Mr. Perfect aside for a sec, what we have here is a girl who:

• Has a name that sounds cute and exotic to the Japanese (...and Americans. Vive la France);
  • Has long, unkempt, and incredibly beautiful hair. Note that in shoujo manga parlance, a girl with that short haircut, dolled up "cute" fashion, affected mannerisms and nice girl act in front of the boys is code for Queen Bitch. Amélie is the exact opposite of the foil whatshername;
  • Likes to go with hoodies and sweatpants -- yet when she dresses up for the chapter covers, she's cute in a completely different way from the overly feminine dolled up fashion the other girl uses;
  • Is a total slob but that's alright;
  • Is a geek but that's alright too;
  • Tends to act weird and awkward, but no problem she's fine the way she is;
  • Says that love is so not her, she totally prefers Netflix (without the chill) you know;
  • Love is really not her thing what do you mean she thinks and talks about it a lot?
  • Is actually a good person at heart, despite all that;
  • Needless to say, manga blindness aside, she's actually beautiful, absurdly so.

This is 100% concentrated perfect teenage girl fantasy portrayal, it's magnificent. Sato Zakuri-sensei is a genius.

Yet not popular at all and is treated terribly. Yeah I know :/

Even by the standards of "shoujo heroines who are actually beautiful," this girl is ridiculous. Put Mr. Perfect aside for a sec, what we have here is a girl who:

• Has a name that sounds cute and exotic to the Japanese (...and Americans. Vive la France);
  • Has long, unkempt, and incredibly beautiful hair. Note that in shoujo manga parlance, a girl with that short haircut, dolled up "cute" fashion, affected mannerisms and nice girl act in front of the boys is code for Queen Bitch. Amélie is the exact opposite of the foil whatshername;
  • Likes to go with hoodies and sweatpants -- yet when she dresses up for the chapter covers, she's cute in a completely different way from the overly feminine dolled up fashion the other girl uses;
  • Is a total slob but that's alright;
  • Is a geek but that's alright too;
  • Tends to act weird and awkward, but no problem she's fine the way she is;
  • Says that love is so not her, she totally prefers Netflix (without the chill) you know;
  • Love is really not her thing what do you mean she thinks and talks about it a lot?
  • Is actually a good person at heart, despite all that;
  • Needless to say, manga blindness aside, she's actually beautiful, absurdly so.

This is 100% concentrated perfect teenage girl fantasy portrayal, it's magnificent. Sato Zakuri-sensei is a genius.

Hmmm dude was about to get naked what will they do in his room?

i bet their will be an instant regret coming in the next chapter.

poor monaka she just needs tenyuu from mairunovich to come and contour the shit out of her face and she'll be cute™

I like this set of characters, they have a different vibe than the usual set offered in a shoujo manga. If I had to describe it, I guess I would say they seem more straightforward, self-aware and unabashed. Yea they might be silly, weird, shameless or whatever else but they feel kind of cool because they own it. I only wish we had stories for her friends running parallel with this one.

I'm liking this, but it's definitely in the grand tradition of "shoujo heroines who are supposedly nothing much to look at except when you look at them it's obvious they're actually cute as hell, what is wrong with everyone in the manga's eyes?"

Wait, wait.  She's a bear.  Aren't bear girls supposed to be lesbians?

"All my life*, I've avoided stuff like love and relationships"

*About two or three years

But you know, when a guy sees your filthy dump of a room, helps you clean it up, and still says "Anyway, please date me" afterwards, that's true love for sure right there. You might as well just get married right then.

Yay, three chapters update, nice.

Este manga se ganó un espacio en mi kokoro, especialmente porque me recuerda a mi época de colegio y mi grupo de amigas, que éramos igual de antisociales xd. Gracias por la traducción y ojalá que sigan con este proyecto!!!

Yes! 100%

Though it'd partly be because I thought I was in the wrong bathroom.
I would immediately (and irrationally) be certain I was in the wrong bathroom and wouldn't be able to focus on any conversation after that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics