Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 29votes)

My Pre-Wedding

Alt Names: alt Evliliğim Öncesi
Author: Annisa Nisfihani
Artist: Annisa Nisfihani
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Other
Description: An unexpected marriage proposal from a boss that has been only "watching" from afar. (Manga Updates Summary)

Original webtoon: http://www.webtoons.com/id/romance/my-pre-wedding/list?title_no=588
Webtoon Translate: http://translate.webtoons.com/webtoonVersion?webtoonNo=583&language=ENG&teamVersion=19
or http://translate.webtoons.com/webtoonVersion?webtoonNo=583&language=ENG&teamVersion=0
Go to My Pre-Wedding Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

71 Comments

This is from Indonesia (my country).

Ah, I thought the names sounded unusual.

Shame they are translating honorifics. If I'm wasting my life reading comics online I could at least learn Indonesian honorifics in the process

Sudden shah rukh khan is sudden. I didn't expect that at all. Also, lady, he's married and has kids.... Source: I'm Indian

I think you should put that link on the description. Make it easier to access for people.

http://www.webtoons.com/id/romance/my-pre-wedding/list?title_no=588(it's in Indonesian, btw)

This is really cute! I wonder if it'd be possible to get this translation officially on Webtoons? They actually allow for Fan Translations on the website itself, so it'd be nice to be able to read the "official" version on a place that will get the artist/author recognition. ^^

I just love my Vanilla!

I'm not that familiar with indonesian scanlation scene, so i'm just a bit curious. Does the author aware that this scanlation exists? Or is this their way to promote their work? Not just this one, but LINE webtoon in general.

well I don't know about the author of this, but the author of Nusantara Droid War has admitted that his webtoon comic that was scanlated (and posted) here is illegal. So I guess it's safe to say that this isn't their promotional campaign move

My Pre-Wedding = The story before they get married
Pasutri Gaje = The story after they get married

So, it's like this, isn't it? Because that's my impression after read Pasutri Gaje (another comic by Annisa but only 1 chapter)

Correct.

My Pre-Wedding = The story before they get married
Pasutri Gaje = The story after they get married

So, it's like this, isn't it? Because that's my impression after read Pasutri Gaje (another comic by Annisa but only 1 chapter)

I'm not that familiar with indonesian scanlation scene, so i'm just a bit curious. Does the author aware that this scanlation exists? Or is this her way to promote her work?

Are you familiar with any kind of 'scanlation scene'? If yes, then it's the same.

I'm not that familiar with indonesian scanlation scene, so i'm just a bit curious. Does the author aware that this scanlation exists? Or is this their way to promote their work? Not just this one, but LINE webtoon in general.

So this is the prologue of the pre-wedding? Seems interesting enough, so I will give it a try.

This is from Indonesia (my country).

Spoiler

Thank you for translating this series..

I know that it would be hard to translate this to english because of the difference in culture, especially at

Spoiler

and also, I would recommend this series so much because

Spoiler

and then for the last thing

Spoiler

Looks good.

OMG XDDD Istant follow XD I hope the webtoon is as funny as the prologue XD

Is this on line webtoon? It has the watermark

Yes, it's not in English though.
Is this on line webtoon? It has the watermark

At first I just thought this was another random webtoon I wouldn't read, but now I have to follow this.

my civil servants never been this cute!

This looks like it's going to be fun.
Nice! Love the begiinning already.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics