Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 238votes)

The Fairy Captivity

Alt Names: alt 精灵囚笼alt Jīnglíng qiú lóngalt Jiing Ling Qui Long
Author: 深色奇
Artist: 深色奇
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A dystopian fantasy. In this futuristic world, humans are ruled over by faeries. The young master Yue Hu encounters the fairy Fei Liai, and gradually uncovers the truth and dark secrets behind them...

Original Manhua: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/533952
Go to The Fairy Captivity Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Released chapter discussion of fairy captivity. New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic (General Chapter Discussion)Whose Side do You Think Is Guilty? New Window Cool_Otamegane
  • 2 Replies

1203 Comments

I'm super excited to translate this series! Not sure on the frequency of updates (cleaning this takes quite a bit of time), but rest assured that I Am A Killer Maid will still receive updates at the

gl 

I'm super excited to translate this series! Not sure on the frequency of updates (cleaning this takes quite a bit of time), but rest assured that I Am A Killer Maid will still receive updates at the same time!

~ Caek

If you're translating this I'll read it anytime.

I'm super excited to translate this series! Not sure on the frequency of updates (cleaning this takes quite a bit of time), but rest assured that I Am A Killer Maid will still receive updates at the same time!

~ Caek

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics