Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 39votes)

Honey Lemon Soda

Alt Names: alt ハニーレモンソーダalt 蜂蜜柠檬碳酸水
Author: Murata Mayu
Artist: Murata Mayu
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifteen-year old Ishimori Uka is a very shy girl that can't stand being in front of someone. One day she meets a boy on the streets who's just as refreshing as lemon soda. He helped her when she was bullied and that boy made her wanting to change so she can properly express herself.
Go to Honey Lemon Soda Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

29 Comments

The thing I'm worried about is if this will go down the cliché route of her becoming "strong" but actually depending on the guy to help and defend her at every conflict.

when conflict does happen but the guy doesn't help her

I can see some potential but I think what will determine if I actually end up liking it is if the girl really does grow and change herself. Right now she is very weak and has rock bottom self-esteem, which works fine as a starting point. The thing I'm worried about is if this will go down the cliché route of her becoming "strong" but actually depending on the guy to help and defend her at every conflict. I also get that she will initially admire and look up to the guy but I want to see her eventually define and build her own confidence to the point that she feels his equal rather than her leave him on a permanent pedestal where she spends her time trying to "earn" the right to be at his side.

So far it looks like he is the kind of guy who will help her to learn to speak for herself so I am optimistic but we'll see how it plays out.

I actually really like the art! I mean Some places needs to cleaned better and stuff but I really dig the art though! Oh and Soda-kun is hotttt!
Though the Art is kinda bad it does look interesting in its own way. Ill give it a Go

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics