Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 183votes)

Isekai Izakaya "Nobu"

Alt Names: alt 異世界居酒屋「のぶ」alt Warung Dunia Lain "Nobu"
Author: Semikawa Natsuya
Artist: Virginia Nitouhei
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Imagine there is a bar with many weird kind of food and drink that might bring you to another world! The bar, so-called "Nobu" is located in a alley of the old city Aiteria. AT the very first step, diners feels like falling into another completely country, with cold, super cool beer, so-called "Toriaezu Nama"!
Go to Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Need help with proof-read. Anyone is welcome. New Window Loli Mamoritai
  • 6 Replies

363 Comments

Hmm, I wonder what the problem with the upload is. I see you already tried twice, but it isn't working. Are you using the URL method, or uploading the file directly to Batoto?

Also, posting in the comments isn't really a solution at all. There's no way to sort through it, and it will slow down the page loading immensely as the site will load every image whenever a person visits. This'll end up costing you a ton in webhosting (the images were already taken down), and puts you at more risk with the hosting site if the comic gets licensed in the US.

Also, I understand that the people in the shop use a lot of Japanese stock phrases, and they're the only JP people in the manga, so it's alright. Especially since Japanese food shops in America also use Japanese stock phrases when welcoming guests and presenting food. It's not a huge disconnect to present the romanized words, but like all things, there's room for improvement and everyone has their preference for translation practices.

I also tried uploading your file myself and it looks like it worked. I just uploaded the RAR file directly from my computer, so you may try that instead of the URL method. If you find a solution on the upload and want me to take mine down, just say so. If not, I'm willing to help you upload the files at least. It's a good series and worth the effort.

All in all, good work and I look forward to reading more.

CCCteLDW8AIkRJl.jpg

Greeting and Sorry for triple post, but I'm not really spam, and link all that imagine make it really long.

Please tell me my mistake so I can improve. I really appreciate it.
And I did chapter 4 before chapter 2,3 because the Loli is here.
I will translate chapter 2 and 3 later as fast as I can.

Anyway please enjoy the chapter and the cute Loli. (you may find her spoiled and annoying, but I really like her a lot, I have a niece myself so I can somehow relate)

For example: "Itadakimasu" only have French equivelent "Bon appetit" , I can't use English "I'm eating", sound really weird.

You could use "thanks for the food" which is what it usually means.

Download link chapter 1

Read Chapter 1 English here.

Spoiler

.Zip
.Rar download link Chapter 4
Read Chapter 4 English

Spoiler

1. All I see is mashed potato
2. Please change the font.
3. Find someone who can proofread
4. Can't you just use the english equivalent of the japanese word instead of using the romaji?

Sorry, this is the first time I'm doing translate, so please forgive me if I make mistakes.

1. I did say that I can't upload the chapter so I post it in comment.
2. uhm... What's font are you suggest ? I'm new to this ? should I use caps ?
because first time I use internet (several years ago), I angry people because I use cap. They said caps is like shouting in their ear, not talking and it's annoying.
3. I don't have a group or know anyone, just do it alone in my freetime. If you know anyone, please tell me, next time I will email the photoshop save data of translated chapter for him to proofread.
4. I did explain that I can't translate well to English the Romanji, because the Japanese is the most polite person and they use a lot polite language to welcome, thank, appologize that English don't have. And I don't want to use English that less formal to Romanji in some case. Please bear with me for a while until I getting better. I'm not English Speaker I have quite a hard time here too.

For example: "Itadakimasu" only have French equivelent "Bon appetit" , I can't use English "I'm eating", sound really weird.

huh...i'm getting a potato...

well the chapter name is quite literally potato so...

huh...i'm getting a potato...

I can't read this...it kept on showing potato.

All in all, looked like a pretty solid story, thanks for the hard work btw

Sign, It's harder to upload than I thought.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

1. All I see is mashed potato

2. Please change the font.

3. Find someone who can proofread

4. Can't you just use the english equivalent of the japanese word instead of using the romaji?

Sign, It's harder to upload than I thought.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

I translate chapter 1 that Greatest Battle Group upload to English.

Special Thank to Greatest Battle Group.

But I can't upload the Chapter so I will put it here in comment.

And If anyone have Contributor status or know how to upload, please do it for me 

Download link chapter 1

Read Chapter 1 English here.

Spoiler

I can't wait for the English translation :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics