Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 183votes)

Isekai Izakaya "Nobu"

Alt Names: alt 異世界居酒屋「のぶ」alt Warung Dunia Lain "Nobu"
Author: Semikawa Natsuya
Artist: Virginia Nitouhei
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Imagine there is a bar with many weird kind of food and drink that might bring you to another world! The bar, so-called "Nobu" is located in a alley of the old city Aiteria. AT the very first step, diners feels like falling into another completely country, with cold, super cool beer, so-called "Toriaezu Nama"!
Go to Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Need help with proof-read. Anyone is welcome. New Window Loli Mamoritai
  • 6 Replies

363 Comments

Sorry for the second post, everyone. But I don't want to leave a notice in a angry comment.

I already ask "greatest scans group" for the cleaned version.

I will do chapter 3 as soon as I can after I have the fille.

I will also re-do other chapter later when I have more free time.

So you can expect better quanlity imagine in chapter, but I don't think I can improve my English level yet, so please deal it.

You can also help me by point out the typos so I can fix it.

Thank you.

I am Asian you idiot. Vietnamese too. If you can't handle swearing while translating. I repeat: Give. It. Up.

I see, so you are Vietnamese. Then that explain alot why did you call my work is "garbage". 

Yes, you have really great scans group "Greatest Battle Group", with have many professional and talent people, they are also very kind and nice.

Yes, compare to their work, my work is really really bad.

But the problem is you have "luxury life" that you have a great scans group translate the manga for you.

But we are "hungry" in here for the manga, and not everyone can read Vietnamese.

How about you leave us alone ?

I'm sorry that I make the manga from scans group you love look really bad.

But I already go apologize to them, they even allow me to have cleaned version of the manga.

Thank you.

Don't mind that asshole, just do it, I'm rooting for you ( ◜◡^)b

"super cool"

i think the word is 'cold'

So, seeing this, i've already started to make a cleaner scan of the first chapter. I'm glad this manga caught my attention, makes me really want to see it continued being translated. Here's my progress so far.

Spoiler

It's Asian culture is quite different from you think.
I was raised by my mother never use the word "Sh**, Pi**, Fu**, as*h***, ..." to say about anything. It's really rude and vulgar. Try using those word once, my mother will slap me on the face right away, if possible use other word less vulgar with the same meaning.

You may say "What's the F*** " or "What's the Sh** " , But I only use "What's the hell ".
You may say the food and drink taste like "Sh** " and "Uri** " "Pi** " , But I only say " It's taste bad / horrible " , worst case "It's taste so bad, do you plan to kill people"

You may say "You sh** in the the toilet " , "But I only say "Need to do a personal demand in the toilet "  (I can use the word like "pee" or "piss" though)
You may say "Fu** " but I only say "Sleeping / spent the night ".

Sorry for my culture and how I was raise make you feel annoyed. (This is the only comments I use to mock you)

I am Asian you idiot.

Vietnamese too.

If you can't handle swearing while translating. I repeat: Give. It. Up.

If you want the best clean version, PM Fanpage Greatest Battle Group, they will send it toyou!
https://www.facebook.com/GreatestBattleGroup/

Thank you.

I know I do horrible with these chapters, that's why I apologize alot.

By the way, you can check all the comments and count how many times I apologize.

If you want the best clean version, PM Fanpage Greatest Battle Group, they will send it toyou!
https://www.facebook.com/GreatestBattleGroup/

Translation is pure garbage.

You shouldn't be attempting to translate anything if you can't even speak the language properly.

Also, flooding the pages with your your useless notes is pointless.

To be frank, this work you've done is worse than Horse Piss*

*I'm actually using this foul language*

Give it up and try again when you have language skills higher than an elementary schooler.

It's Asian culture is quite different from you think.

I was raised by my mother never use the word "Sh**, Pi**, Fu**, as*h***, ..." to say about anything. It's really rude and vulgar. Try using those word once, my mother will slap me on the face right away, if possible use other word less vulgar with the same meaning.

You may say "What's the F*** " or "What's the Sh** " , But I only use "What's the hell ".

You may say the food and drink taste like "Sh** " and "Uri** " "Pi** " , But I only say " It's taste bad / horrible " , worst case "It's taste so bad, do you plan to kill people"

You may say "You sh** in the the toilet " , "But I only say "Need to do a personal demand in the toilet "  (I can use the word like "pee" or "piss" though)

You may say "Fu** " but I only say "Sleeping / spent the night ".

Sorry for my culture and how I was raise make you feel annoyed. (This is the only comments I use to mock you)

"What if dungeon meshi and wakako zake did the fusion dance?" - the manga.

I can already see this translator are gonna quit at some point due to you people

Honestly, at this point in time the (allegedly) unintentionally inept translation is more entertaining than the manga itself. It’s a sight to behold for sure.

If anyone wants to help, I can actually work on this since I have the raws myself and have some experience in proofing and redrawing/typesetting. Once the first 4 translations go up, I can work on the first 4 chapters, but the last 2 need TL-ing.

I can work on getting Vol.2 raws as well when it possibly comes out.

If anyone wants to help, I can actually work on this since I have the raws myself and have some experience in proofing and redrawing/typesetting. Once the first 4 translations go up, I can work on the first 4 chapters, but the last 2 need TL-ing.

He mostly need the pr. He gave up on cleaning since he want to release it fast, so i guess he just need the ts at this point
That "what sorcery is this" crack me up lol

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the biggest problem is that this is being tl'd from viet. I think I'll wait for the Jap tls.

Keep it up, loli. While it's engrish, this engrish is better than looking at raws and not knowing a single word that's being said.

Don't give up man. Even though it's not good as other scanlator standard but doesn't mean you should stop. Just do ittttt!!1

Dear translator: I always apreciate the uninterested work of every translator to share the joy of reading manga, but you seriously should try to improve your english before translating (or find anyone to fix it for you)

dear translator,

please

stop putting Japanese words, uurghh my head!

stop putting "()" and be confident on your works...
i like your works but you make me not comfy...

don't matter what the font or anything is,I'm just loving this manga

Translation is pure garbage.

You shouldn't be attempting to translate anything if you can't even speak the language properly.

Also, flooding the pages with your your useless notes is pointless.

To be frank, this work you've done is worse than Horse Piss*

*I'm actually using this foul language*

Give it up and try again when you have language skills higher than an elementary schooler.

i've enjoyed the chapters so far just as much as the characters enjoyed their food

but you really need to read some basic tutorial for scanlating (text font, alignment, footnote, redraw, etc)

Wait, was it really that bad ?

honestly speaking, yes

but don't take me wrong, i'm grateful you brought this delicious manga here

just need to polish it a little more

You need a proofreader who fixes your dialogue. Most of it was engrish level.

Also get a redrawer or learn to redraw yourself.

To be harsh I don't think you should attempt this alone with your poor grasp of both languages and lack of editing skills.
Won't keep you from trying though.

- I don't know anyone who can proof-read, It really can't be help. Sorry but I'm not native English speaker so just like you say, I'm only at Engrish level.

Sorry for the shamefur dispray. (PS: I don't want to commit sudoku)

- I also don't know anyone to re-draw. And I've already tried but I just can't do it: cloning, beyond cloning, redraw. Too much work need to be in detail, I don't have the skill and talents to do it.

- When no-one want to do that, I have no choice attempt to do this alone.

- Of course, I will keep trying, learning from my own mistake so one day, I can do it better.

PS: I'm not an OP MC type, but the type keep failing and learing and getting better, I also listen to anyone's advice.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics