Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 120votes)

Shinrei Tantei Yakumo

Alt Names: alt 心灵侦探八云2009alt 心霊探偵八雲alt Detective Psíquico Yakumoalt Psychic Detective Yakumoalt Shinrei Tantei Yakumo (ODA Suzuka)alt Spirit Detective Yakumo
Author: Kaminaga Manabu
Artist: Oda Suzuka
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based on novel by Kaminaga Manabu. Shinrei Tantei Yakumo aka Psychic Detective Yakumo tells a story about a college student, Saitou Yakumo who born with different eye colors. His red left eye gave him a special ability to see ghosts and spirits. He believes ghosts and spirits are bound to earth because of a certain 'cause' and simply by eliminating that 'cause' will those spirits rest in peace. Being asked for help by Ozawa Haruka, together they began the investigation.

adapted from the novel series of the same name

Alternate Story:

> Shinrei Tantei Yakumo - Akai Hitomi wa Shitteiru
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shinrei-tantei-yakumo-akai-hitomi-wa-shitteiru-r2180 )
Go to Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Scanlations of Shinrei Tantei Yakumo New Window Yuuza
  • 9 Replies

74 Comments

The return of Lelouch, in college!

Thanks for the release but anyone know what happened to Chapter 35? :(

thanks for the update!! ^^

the manga is being localised in my county so i can give some spoilers for nexts chapter

Spoiler

Asking this for a friend: "Um, I'm just wondering but why is the chapter so short this time?"

11 pages does seem short, hm...

And in any case, said friend, MAKE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT, you lazy bum! 

Thanks for the update!

I'm a little late, but "KYAAAAA!! litopinky cleaning!! SO AWESOME!!"

Awesome !

this's awesome,......great series hope got more update..highly recommend to everyone who like psychological genres..
Man. Im first all over the place today. Woot?
Ahh I havent seen this since the Anime ended! @_@
Thank god I found the manga again! And thanks for the update! :D
The MC reminds me of L from Deathnote, or at least a supernatural version.
Great series.
So now Haruka has finally found her super secret weapon against Yakumo. A poke. Lol. xD
YES FINALLY WOO. I fucking love this series, was really hoping it would get updated sometime!
Having just read the first case (ch 1-3) I can safely say the light novel is much better. This adaptation has Yakumo stupider, getting told the answers rather than figuring it out, and in general the story is less coherent. Only problem is the light novel isn't translated very far. Hate me if you like for being blunt about it, but that's my opinion.
So now we got a kid that'll probably become best friends with Takumu and a super hot and sexy Sasaki, a criminal psychologist.
Does this manga go further than the anime?
Ah. Great ending for the arc. I wonder what'll be next.
Very Insteresting MANGA
..:: RECOMMENDED ::..

I LOVE IT !!!
Or you know, you could just ignore us and keep doing whatever it is you're doing -____-
Love the series. I wish it would come out a bit sooner though. I'm finding it hard to keep track of since it takes like every few weeks before a new one comes out.
Ah, I'd like to thank you personally for posting this series upon my request! It is a great series and one worth sharing with many. Thank you for all your hard work!
great series so far! main character reminds me of deathnote.
Howdy folks!

This is a great series! I highly recommend it to anyone with eyes!

You may be wondering why chapter four is named, "To Tie a Soul (1)," but why chapter five is, "Possessed (2)." That is because different translation teams worked on the series, so there were different interpretations of the text.

Don't worry, there are no missing chapters! I just felt that it would be best to use the chapter titles as they were translated by each scanlation team.

<3 FuBuLy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics