Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 511votes)

Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Alt Names: alt ゆらぎ荘の幽奈さんalt 유라기장의 유우나alt Yuna of Yuragi Innalt Yuna of Yuragi Manoralt Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springsalt Yuuna del Yuragi-soualt Yuuna, Hantu Cantik Penginapan Yuragialt 汤摇庄的幽奈同学
Author: Miura Tadahiro
Artist: Miura Tadahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuyuzora Kogarashi has spirit abilities, and has been possessed by ghosts since he was a kid. This has caused a lot of trouble in his life, but now he has learned to fight back against the evil spirits! Unfortunately, he's now also very poor, homeless, and hoping for a happier, more normal, high school life. In his search for housing, he's introduced to a very cheap boarding house called Yuragi-sou, which was formerly a popular hot springs inn. It's so cheap because the house is haunted by the spirit of a high school student whose corpse was found there.

Kogarashi doesn't think this is going to be a problem for him, and the rest of the house's tenants appear to be sexy women. While relaxing in the hot springs, though, he finds there is an issue with his ghost-banishing plan; Yuragi-sou's ghost is a 16-year-old girl named Yuna, who lives in his room. Kogarashi has no desire to hurt a ghost girl, and instead he ends up agreeing to help her to figure out her unfinished business. That way, she can move onto the afterlife before turning evil and falling into hell. Once it is clear that he is fine with Yuna, the other tenants reveal their own supernatural secrets--his life in Yuragi-sou is going to be far from ordinary!
Go to Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Worried about where we will read this Manga from now on, since Batoto is closing. New Window Zapstur
  • 2 Replies
Topic Are they still coloring chapters? New Window noahsd
  • 0 Replies
Topic Yuuna should be able to talk to Chisaki New Window sekirei07
  • 5 Replies
Topic something wierd on chapter 23 New Window jere
  • 2 Replies

2882 Comments

i wish MC would do the old Ranma 1/2 pose when blown away

Someone is taking over my project... *sniff sniff
And I was going to use Magazine raws from chapter 11 onwards...

Huh? Second scanlation group... Can't say I'm complaining since we just got 2 more chapters, but kind of weird. Hopefully it won't end up like Koi wa Hikari where 3 groups did a few chapters and then everything died out.

1. So Cliche... 

2 MC walks into his room and sees ghost girl butt hanging out of the wall. 

3. Alright, I'm down. 

Seems generic but I'm down.

FUCK YEAH! it's translated

I should have explained that from the first seven chapters, there is no arc. Only one chapter tales. There is no sequence. At least Koisome Momiji had a little bit of that. And remember what happened with that manga.

Love Hina deja vu moment.
Eh, i like the mc. He certainly isn't some generic ordinary high school student. Oh and his design is pretty cool. Followed

coughcoughartcoughcough*

Let's be honest no one is coming here expecting anything amazing from this manga. Its going to be some harmless mindless fanservice.

Nice once in a while, just so as long as fanservice oriented stories don't overtake the series trying to tell actual stories.

I should note that the first chapter was ranked kinda low in Jump, but the next couple of chapters were ranked very highly so don't judge it too quickly. Sure it might be an ecchi comedy, but for it to rank well means that its doing something right.

coughcoughartcoughcough*

Hello, guilty pleasure.

Wait, what's wrong with the quality? I don't see any issues, thanks for scanlating this.

Oh cool, I was gonna comment on Niku Kyu! (which just got its second chapter in as many years) that I'd like to see Miura's newest work, and then BAM, comes this chapter!

gotta love that manga's first chapter is here and we already got our whiner out of the way.

I'll give it some time. Sometimes mangas get a bad start and end up being really good. Some get a good start and end up bad *cough*Pastel*cough*

I should note that the first chapter was ranked kinda low in Jump, but the next couple of chapters were ranked very highly so don't judge it too quickly. Sure it might be an ecchi comedy, but for it to rank well means that its doing something right.

This poor manga is worst that Koisome Momiji, so it'll get axed soon.

gotta love that manga's first chapter is here and we already got our whiner out of the way.

Thanks for waiting! We have chapter 2 almost ready and chapter 3 Clean and TSed. We will not have a regulated release schedule but I can promise I will release ASAP. 

Again, sorry for the bad RAWs, we are going to use Mag raws starting chapter 11. If you have scanned raws till chapter 10, please PM. (Or if you have the previous Mags from scanning other manga).

This poor manga is worst that Koisome Momiji, so it'll get axed soon.

>see interesting manga

>only translations are in spanish

Fug

English is being worked on. ;)

>see interesting manga

>only translations are in spanish

Fug

looks like a lesser version of to love. is this meant to be for replacing nisekoi some time later?

Spanish native here with an almost native knowledge of english (I know I'm sounding about as choppy as a broken chainsaw, I just don't care about it right now). Contact me if you need spanish-english translators.

We always have enough space for translators. I'm not the Fansub leader, but I'll ask if we are planning to realise this in English. If you like, you can contact me via IM in your preferred language or leave us a message in our Facebook page, search us as: Kami no Fansub.

Spanish native here with an almost native knowledge of english (I know I'm sounding about as choppy as a broken chainsaw, I just don't care about it right now). Contact me if you need spanish-english translators.

And it's mine, too. Greetings, from Kami no Fansub!

Hope to see your Fansub translation soon.

Sounds like its a three way race at the very least.

AND yes, We COULD co-operate on it together... hit me in IM if yer willing (joint is ok too)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics