Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 229votes)

Rotte no Omocha!

Alt Names: alt Astarotte no Omocha!alt Astarotte's Toyalt ロッテのおもちゃ!alt 롯테의 장난감!alt 露蒂的玩具alt Lotte no Omocha!alt Lotte's Toyalt 洛蒂的玩具
Author: Haga Yui
Artist: Haga Yui
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the medieval fantasy world of Alfheimr, succubus princess Astarotte Ygvar, the first princess of the kingdom of Ygvar, has just reached the age of 10. For the coming years of a young succubus' life, it is necessary for them to have a male harem. In order to maintain their body and preserve their beautiful appearance, they must consume a substance only found on males. This substance is a liquid called "Sauzfryma", better known as semen. The princess, however, bears a great dislike against men, and only agrees to create a harem if a human male is to join.
Go to Rotte no Omocha! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current Chapter discussion New Window Aquinox
  • 7 Replies
Topic TL Notes New Window Zephyr0
  • 1 Replies
Topic Mercelina preganant with Asuha and Astarotte as the same time? New Window Beelz
  • 15 Replies

548 Comments

Lol. Nice April Fools Photoshopping XD Took me a couple pages to realize what was happening though :P Moustache! :3O
It's april's fools day thank you from facepalm obiously.
What are these moustaches ? 0_0
iT's really in the manga ?!
For a sec I thought it was an April Fools thing or a watermark that would disappear like alot of others, you know the one that only disappears on certain sites.
Mustache makes everything better!!!
Still... For a mustache girl to be so hot, that should be forbidden.
And why their sudden apparence? To cover for the upcoming shota baby making? Everybody has their own way to overcome censoring I guess, and that one is awesome!
At first it was loli, but then they got mustache! It turned EPIC!
MUSTACHE FTW!!!
@Kyller
I concur. Translations do not really have international standards for transcription etc. (there are some but none are universal) and it is always translated as the translator sees fit.
mmm the recent chapter is slightly different from the anime version depicting the same portion of the story. Rotte is better IMO because of Astarotte (rather than Astalotte) with her
Spoiler
hahaha had the same issue
no wonder 'No Result' kept coming back when searched with 'lotte' on batoto. it took hellacious three months to know that it actually existed on batoto...
@Loki R!=L in japanese L simply doesn't exist so when it is transliterated from other languages symbols denoting are sounds are used just because they are closest sounding. If you transliterated back the original spelling and sound should be used. Im not sure what the author intended but it seems to be a named derived from This demon astoroth whos name was taken indirectly from Aphrodite by some set of fucked up latin/greek logic. So in this case Rotto or Rotte may very well be correct.

Enough ranting though. My point is don't say R=L it is misleading.
What I find odd in the flash back in this chapter says she's 18 but in previous chapters it says when the queen meet naoya, she was 14. Inconsistancy.
finally continued ...
I almost thinking they ditch this series or something ...
(the RAW already goes very further than the translated one ... )

hmm, the face in ch 13 ...
it seems the girl (?) manipulated the tree too ...
R=L in japanese , so either way is correct , it always depends on the translator's wishes
i do agree that rotte is more correct, but i'm too used to reading lotte that rotte feel wrong, but i guess it will pass in time.

Rotte makes me think of something Rotten.
"R"otte no Omocha? shouldn't it be Lotte?
Ah, sorry. Not only on 2nd volume, but 3rd and 4th and 5th too.
She isn't Lotte. She's Rotte.
1. It is a diminutive from full name Astarotte.(Which is homage to Astaroth).
2. It is explicitly written on cover of 2nd volume as such.
The comments below made me hope....it's not what I expected. :(

It's pretty funny. All those little girls make me worry about my sanity though...
the characters may look innocent... but hell.... they sure know a lot of things
Loli main character -_- Think I'll pass.
funny and cute as hell lolol not for kids def xDD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics