Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 256votes)

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Alt Names: alt Blade of Demon Destructionalt Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibaalt 鬼灭之刃alt 鬼滅の刃alt 귀멸의 칼날
Author: Gotouge Koyoharu
Artist: Gotouge Koyoharu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanjiro is the eldest son in a family that has lost its father. Tanjiro visits another town one day to sell charcoal, but ends up staying the night at someone else's house instead of going home because of a rumor about a demon that stalks a nearby mountain at night. When he goes home the next day, tragedy is waiting for him.
Go to Kimetsu no Yaiba Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic like the story and concept, but.... New Window makuta2
  • 1 Replies
Topic We love him because he says we aren't trash New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic Released chapter discussion, Kimetsu no Yaiba New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 72 New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic I reviewed chapter 71 of Kimestu no Yaiba New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic What I'd want to say to manga bad guy logic. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

738 Comments

Spoiler

The 5th survivor is MC-kun

You sure? I just saw 4 people there, including the MC...
Thanks for the chapter, Miso Soup!!

That latest chapter ... Very good stuff, probably the first shounen to hit me in the feels twice and so early on.

The way the demon was humanized before its eventual death was really touching rarely do i see shounen jump series do that besides gintama.

Agreed. Too many shonen jump series are too focused on making the main character a fill in for the otaku readers or just too powerful/always wins stereotypes. It's nice that this artist is choosing to make a more believable and deeper character. 

That latest chapter ... Very good stuff, probably the first shounen to hit me in the feels twice and so early on.

The way the demon was humanized before its eventual death was really touching rarely do i see shounen jump series do that besides gintama.

Wait, so is it 4 or 5 survivors? Don't tell me there's a mysterious 5th man

The 5th survivor is MC-kun

Wait, so is it 4 or 5 survivors? Don't tell me there's a mysterious 5th man

I'm really liking this main character.

Sigh...
Spoiler

Thanks for the chapters, Miso Soup!!

Why exactly isn't this uploaded lol?

I guess you didn't read the previous posts about this matter...
Those chapters were done by VIZ as part of 3 chapter promotion for this series. 
Direct rips of eng. official translations aren't allowed here.

Just be glad someone took the effort and kinda bypassed it, so respect his/her concerns about the upload...

Just for you: 

Spoiler

Why exactly isn't this uploaded lol?

This mangaka needs to improve his art (the story looks good)

The art is very good, but the style is very simple. Instead of complex designs with lots of detail there is a lot of effort put into making everyone look good at the basic level. Just looking at the hands and facial expressions give that away.

Just for you: 

Thanks, Tsuyu~chan! Now I can finally start to read the latest chapters~

Why didn't he roll the boulder off a cliff or something?

This mangaka needs to improve his art (the story looks good)

i really don't like comments.. is so.. ahh 

Just for you: 

Spoiler

Thanks, I almost thought it's a fake because of the name of the address. 

Just for you: 

Spoiler

Thanks

I nearly didn't get it because i copied it as it is instead of putting dots in the empty spaces. This comment is for those who only realize now to replace the empty spaces with dots.

Anyone know where to i can read chapter 2 and 3.

Just for you: 

Spoiler

Anyone know where to i can read chapter 2 and 3.

This is really interesting so far. I was hoping Jump/Viz would do more than the first 3 chapters so the artist could get a bigger paycheque, so here's hoping to that changing in the future. The artist really deserves it. 

Sorry I'd like to reconfirm. Is it VIZ as in the abroad licensed pulisher? Or are there any scanlation group called VIZ? Thanks..

there isn't any scanlation group called VIZ out there.

It's official release.

VIZ alread done first, second, and third chapter. You should check by yourself there.

Sorry I'd like to reconfirm. Is it VIZ as in the abroad licensed pulisher? Or are there any scanlation group called VIZ? Thanks..

OH COME ON! Did Chapter 2 and 3 elope or something!?

VIZ already did first, second, and third chapter.

You should check by yourself there.
    • Dai likes this
OH COME ON! Did Chapter 2 and 3 elope or something!?

Haaah I love a story about a pair of siblings in hardships like this...

Thank you very much anon! 

Fine, i'll admit i was wrong- the target demographic is decided solely on the madium a story was published in. it sounds somewhat wrong, but I don't feel like arguing further.

Hehe even if you argue to death here, it's ruled out by Japanese manga publishers, not something made up by any of us random online manga readers

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics