Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 256votes)

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Alt Names: alt Blade of Demon Destructionalt Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibaalt 鬼灭之刃alt 鬼滅の刃alt 귀멸의 칼날
Author: Gotouge Koyoharu
Artist: Gotouge Koyoharu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanjiro is the eldest son in a family that has lost its father. Tanjiro visits another town one day to sell charcoal, but ends up staying the night at someone else's house instead of going home because of a rumor about a demon that stalks a nearby mountain at night. When he goes home the next day, tragedy is waiting for him.
Go to Kimetsu no Yaiba Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic like the story and concept, but.... New Window makuta2
  • 1 Replies
Topic We love him because he says we aren't trash New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic Released chapter discussion, Kimetsu no Yaiba New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 72 New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic I reviewed chapter 71 of Kimestu no Yaiba New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic What I'd want to say to manga bad guy logic. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

738 Comments

*puts on Benny Hill chase music*

"insanely good at cooking" "god's tongue" 

hinatsuru-san is my type. 

not everything is a One Piece reference ... no need to get mad for it.

And the reference was pointed out when that One Piece chapter came out, Hell, this got used repeatedly in Fairy Tail before One Piece even did it.

Sorry dude, it's not like they showed 60's anime and manga here in the states that much. Plus, not everyone watches shonen reboots. Get off your high horse and just enjoy the damn manga.

not everything is a One Piece reference ... no need to get mad for it.

Uploader took it down to fix a translation error, chapter is up again

That took quite long, but with the omake and stuff, its better! Thanks for the hardwork translator!

[/spoiler]

smh, not recognizing a Ninja Hattori reference when you see one.

Sorry dude, it's not like they showed 60's anime and manga here in the states that much. Plus, not everyone watches shonen reboots. Get off your high horse and just enjoy the damn manga.

Gotta love the One Piece homage...

Spoiler

smh, not recognizing a Ninja Hattori reference when you see one.

Gotta love the One Piece homage...

img00019BQe.png

I havent seen chapter 90.. why!?

Uploader took it down to fix a translation error, chapter is up again
I havent seen chapter 90.. why!?

Breath of Steam. Pre-order Now!

Ironically only available on GoG.

Spoiler

Why only that? Because it looks cool.

That looks badass~

Breath of The Sun is the original breath, Dance of The Fire God is a technique taught by Tanjirou's father that was most likely derived from it .

According to Tanjiro they are apparently the same just named differently, he's not sure tho.

Combining water with fire, I see. Good going Tanjirou, you're one step closer to become GIll

Spoiler

Why only that? Because it looks cool.

I though breath of the Fire god was the OG breath and everything else diverged from it. So how could he combine the two?

Breath of The Sun is the original breath, Dance of The Fire God is a technique taught by Tanjirou's father that was most likely derived from it .

I though breath of the Fire god was the OG breath and everything else diverged from it. So how could he combine the two?

It's sort of like how Vegeta used Super Sayian God and Super Sayian Blue together to fight Zamasu in the manga. The Breath of the Water is used for less strenuous movement, while the Breath of Fire is used for stronger attacks. 

Thanks for the new chapter.

Can we call this "Breath of Scalding Water"?

Breath of the Geyser (I was thinking in Volcarona)

Breath of Steam. Pre-order Now!

wow Great Chapter!! thanks for release XD

Breath combination (water and god fire dance )nice one XD.

the kouhai is trying hard to break all death flags

go go Tanjirou!

wow Great Chapter!! thanks for release XD

Breath combination (water and god fire dance )nice one XD.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics