Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 91votes)

At Each Other's Throats

Alt Names: alt AOTalt 못 잡아먹어 안달
Author: Sengae
Artist: Sengae
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The not-so-normal daily life of the twins siblings.

Original webcomic:
http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/twins#pageNo=1&sort=desc
Go to At Each Other's Throats Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

286 Comments

If its fit it fits.
Are the peopel asking for inscest eveb having siblings im sick yall need to chill this is not the webtoon

As a person who does have brothers,

Spoiler

I cracked up.

How can this be so realistically funny.

How to download our releases: 

1. Go to Potato Realm.

2. Click "Download" and boom! you're there!

I wish there was incest.

And here you go, as God willed it. Incest watersports.

...And she noticed the weird smell and stopped before it was too late, right?

Oh my god that milk....................

I wish there was incest.
Dear God, are you some kind of Greek God of Love??? shocked

Spoiler

Spoiler

On the other hand i can't stop laughing ...

The brother is such a troll , trollolololololol ...

My love/hate relationship between me and tumblr has finally come to an end after I chose wordpress over it.

The new blog still need several updates here and there which mean only you guys can help me improving the site into something much better.

So please do visit us on our site to get early releases, hang around and throw some questions on us as there are also comment sections :)

The links:

Potato Realm's blog // AEOT Chapter 12; Chapter 13; Chapter 14

Thanks you!

That doll was amazing. Would keep.

They really are alike. They're both jerkasses.

Reminds me of my relationship with my siblings... Especially that "Kindness is a sickness" bit, haha. They really make me broke.. meaning I let them make me broke..

SO NO INCEST PLZ

I think it is safe to say that the only intimacy that those two will bring each other is intimacy with the ground. About six feet of it. Underground.

I think you are a Philosopher, Monsieur... 

Aren't all who can think philosophers?

Nah, if so was the case I would not be able to be one. 

Reminds me of my relationship with my siblings... Especially that "Kindness is a sickness" bit, haha. They really make me broke.. meaning I let them make me broke..

SO NO INCEST PLZ

With incest comes romance. With romance comes, sadly, drama. With drama comes love triangles. With love triangles comes a drop in quality and enjoyment. So no, incest does not always make things better. 

(Romance can still be written well and is an important part of our culture, please don't sue me.).

Technically, incest means just sexual relations between family members. No need for romance at all.

Really adorable and funny. Glad there isn't any incest or anything like that so far. I hope that none shows up as well in the future.

I want a bit bro/sis-con

And they to have no lovers

No no I don't want incest

Cuz incest with no drama is so rare

And I want it to stay comedy like dis

So

Just a biiiiiit bro/sis-con

a biiiiiiiit

0f24eee330.gif

With incest comes romance. With romance comes, sadly, drama. With drama comes love triangles. With love triangles comes a drop in quality and enjoyment. So no, incest does not always make things better. 

(Romance can still be written well and is an important part of our culture, please don't sue me.).

I think you are a Philosopher, Monsieur... idea

Everything is better with incest.

I guess you mean Twincest... drool

...Why? (⊙_☉)

Mr. Big Bad Wolf, “Goodness, what big eyes you have!” omg

Friggin comments, damn misleading... 

Bonnouji laughs at drama and love triangles.

Hm, it was a long time since I read that one. Gosh, it even got completed while I was away. 

Well, onto what you were talking about. I'm taking it as you are presenting Bonnoujji as an example of a heartwarming story without much drama. Such stories are great, and a great deal of the world's most famous stories are actually like that. For example Astrid Lindgren was, in my opinion, one of the best writers when it came to children's books that, while at times rather heavy, were mostly the quintessence of an innocent and heartwarming tale. (I am talking in broad terms here, as Astrid's stories could, as mentioned, be rather heavy.)

However, there is still the issue of (the narrative) conflict here. Every narrative has a conflict of sort, be it against others, nature, society or even with oneself. Romance is not exempt from this, and thus there are a multitude of different romantic conflicts. Most of them are good, and oftentimes build on the subject of trust among other things. There are however also people who write the conflict into the story like it is a competition. Will character A win the race and get the pretty girl's hand, or will B make an upset? This competitive narrative, where people become naught more than horses racing for a prize, is extremely popular, which is evident when looking at the amount of shipping there is in not only Anime and Manga, but also traditional comics, books and movies. And why shouldn't it be? Competitions have always been a cornerstone of humanity, and to extend it to our culture as well as overall life seems rather natural. 

So how do these games' of the heart express themselves in our modern writings? In a multitude of ways of course. But the most prominent, or in my opinion obtrusive, is that darned love triangle. Because here you have it all, a prize, a bunch of competitors and a clear goal. It becomes the purest form of the horse race, and will most likely be popular as long as sport is. Because both of them build on that base principle of competitiveness. And thus we are stuck with it, until we somehow manage to change parts of what essentially makes us human.

So there we have it, I completely failed to argue against you in any way, shape or form. But hey, at least we have a wall of nonsense now. I might go back and edit some stuff, but will leave it as is for now. (Cue sudden realisation that there are a ton of grammatical, as well as spelling, errors. All because I did not read through it properly.)

TL;DR Love triangles are a core part of what makes us human, and if we lose them we will lose ourselves.

Bonnouji laughs at drama and love triangles.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics