Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 41votes)

Deus Ex Machina

Alt Names: alt 德尤斯X玛奇娜alt デウス×マキナalt Deus x Machina
Author: Karasuma Wataru
Artist: Karasuma Wataru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMecha MechaShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Clockworkers- mechanical men, created during the war as a weapon to kill as many as possible. That war may be long over, but rogue Clockworkers are still roaming about, spreading fear and death wherever they go.

Machina's a member of the CWA, an organization dedicated to the destruction of these rogue robots.

Along with Deus, her Clockworker partner, she travels the country in pursuit of these dangerous robots...
Go to Deus Ex Machina Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

Ch 21 are out at Animexis
I have 3 moments to remember this chapter:
Spoiler
Hey, at least you can understand the protagonist, she has issues and she deals with them the only way she knows how. By shutting herself away and steam rolling her way through life. You don't have to like her.

Now that stupid little boy. Manga would be more intelligent without him. Yea yea, hes a little boy, but this is a manga, mental development doesn't normally adhere to normal expectations anyways. Sure you want a contrast "feely" character, but he doesn't bring out the emotions in me, he just makes me want to strangle him myself for being a general retard. If he doesn't man up soon I'll be cheering for every villain that wants to gut him.
Why you guys hatin' Machina so much? She's not THAT bad..
Still waiting for a romance development...
I tried,, seriously tried giving this a chance, but the chick really really piss me off .
Dear God, so much potential for femdom. I think I'm going to like this.
machina is a complete and total b*tch!!! she treats her clockwork like trash, talks down to everyone, and is hella annoying. she's got no boobs, she is practically a loli. no wait thats insulting to loli cuz loli's are cute and adorable. well, anyway she is short, flat chested, and only has a little bit of an a$$. her face and hair look like they're based off of mina teppei from dance in the vampire bund. at least mina even when she is small knows how to be sexy and knows how to be heartless and a complete badass. also she can turn into a sexy, big boobed babe with curves in all the right places. i think machina should have her head smashed between two clockworks a$$e$ and that should be the end of this series or the boy'll man up and take his take his revenge or something. well ive ranted long enough i guess lol.
machina is probbaly one of the most insufferable protagonists ever made, tsunderes atleast have the dere part, she have no endering or redeeming trait.

I like that, if simply for a change of pace.
That boy luke is a super M
Obviously You've never read Kurohime ^^
I could stare at that ass aaalll day.

The boy irritates me really allot...

You expect too much from a little kid. Though the one that irritates me is this coldblooded bitch. Someone should just put her in place
P.S. The kid reminds me of that Cruz brat from Needless- the onlooker type of protagonist.
The boy irritates me really allot...
He could have let him die..
Really? kinda like it, story is odd but good the boy want revenge however he cannot do that because he is weak, he follows a girl who seeks salvation through killing clockworks. although i have to say the art could've been better done the enemy( Master brain ) is ugly as hell...
First impression after looking at the cover: oh great goth loli with a side of fanservice

after reading the first 3 chapters: lets add western and steampunk to the mix.

there's not really anything special about this. it's a mix of everything that has been done before but done poorly is my opinion.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics