Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 57votes)

Romsen Saga

Alt Names:
Author: Gotsubo Masaru
Artist: Gotsubo Masaru
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the Kingdom of Bandiera, the royal prophet has announced the incoming resurrection of the Demon King, 500 years after the first King sealed it. Four heroes were thus chosen and sent to the location of the Demon's prison.

โ€ฆThis is not that story. The chapters rather focus on colourful characters who live their bumpy lives and are often not quite what they seem to be at first.

This is the story of a world of swords and magic, of its heroes, its Demon Kingโ€ฆ and of the common folk around them.
Go to Romsen Saga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

49 Comments

The elf queen looks like she belongs in a rock music manga, while the Little Big Dwarf Girl looks like the queen's adorable giant-chibi Christmas version.

It all works out somehow.

Just found this gem and instantly falling in love with it. The simple but great art really remind me of Helck

That's so meta

Odin Sphere?

Wow, the first chapter was great! I can't wait to read more. Thanks for bringing this to us! ^_^

Interesting ^^

Nostro Damas = Nostradamus xD

Spoiler

You did not understand. Being bald is the result, not the first steps. Jimmy is wearing a wig.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind having Charlie's job. Not too hard, chill and useful. As long as I don't have to fight giant cyclops.

And I wouldn't mind having Fran as my captain either. <3

I feel bad for charlie.

*Read the manga* Interesting twist. Follow this instantly.

Instant Follow. I like this premise already, and Jimmy is hilarious. I'm in, all the way.

Underdog trope.. completely subverted... Beware the gatekeeper k tnx RUN.

pretty nice read and an original enough story, insta follow thank you let it go scan :)

Pretty nice

Spoiler

I'm actually convinced this manga will have episodic chapters where each is a different story with different characters but of course with the same world-setting.

Pretty nice

Spoiler

Yes, we are a bit short on hands, so it might be a little rough around the edges. :รพ Also, those bubbles and boxes look pretty horrible to typeset.

Chapter 2 will follow another character, and quite an awesome one.

Like what I'm seeing. Need more to see if I'll stick around.

Nice and quite refreshing.
Hmm.. but i need the second chapter before i can decide whether i will follow this one.

Good news is the translator is apparently already working in chapter two. We'll do the next couple and decide from there, and yes, we will need at least one more person for the project.

Nice and quite refreshing.

Hmm.. but i need the second chapter before i can decide whether i will follow this one.

Huh this looks like Romancing Saga bootleg with a little Final Fantasy and some focus on humor.

Looks nice, kinda original and pretty funny. Follow.

This could have lots of potential. Thanks for the good work

Introducing Chapter 1.  Enjoy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics