Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 206votes)

Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy

Alt Names: alt Idalt Id: The Greatest Fusion Fantasyalt 이드alt The Greatest Fusion Fantasy
Author: Kenny A.t. & Kim Daewoo
Artist: Kenny A.t.
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: We find Chunwha in a world beyond his own... There he will struggle to find his own purpose among the many inhabitants of the new world including elves, dwarves, and even mages! As we watch him grow in strength and spirit, the manhwaga creates fascinating characters out of his companions and adversaries and moves past the simple concept of the antagonist vs the protagonist.

To find out what fate has in store for our hero, follow Id in a fantastic adventure, exploring a world where anything is possible!
Go to Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Id - Spoilers from Raws New Window Grumpy
  • 10 Replies
Topic Id - First few chapters of the novel New Window TheCrowSword
  • 1 Replies
Topic Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy New Window Nuralataion
  • 29 Replies

211 Comments

LONG LIVE ID!!!!
@Rayman699
I agree. I've been waiting for so long.... sooooo looooong >.<

Ok. No dying yet - need to see the sword-heart union form again in he match against chaos and what happens to the world afterwards.
A reunion with irlina would be nice too :-)
I will follow Id forever~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!
noooooooooooo I just reached the last chapter I want moooooooore
I can die happy now.
waaaah IT'S ALIVE! :D
Holy shit someone put new chapters, thank you.
Oh wow ID!!! THIS IS AN AMAZING SERIES. I THOUGHT IT HAD DIED.
We may or may not be taking it over; head to our site and read the article accompanying the release for more info.
Finally took a long time, thank you Japanzai :D
glad you took it over
Wow new chapters of ID. Cheers Japanzai & Scans for picking this series up. I love it!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics