Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 206votes)

Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy

Alt Names: alt Idalt Id: The Greatest Fusion Fantasyalt 이드alt The Greatest Fusion Fantasy
Author: Kenny A.t. & Kim Daewoo
Artist: Kenny A.t.
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: We find Chunwha in a world beyond his own... There he will struggle to find his own purpose among the many inhabitants of the new world including elves, dwarves, and even mages! As we watch him grow in strength and spirit, the manhwaga creates fascinating characters out of his companions and adversaries and moves past the simple concept of the antagonist vs the protagonist.

To find out what fate has in store for our hero, follow Id in a fantastic adventure, exploring a world where anything is possible!
Go to Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Id - Spoilers from Raws New Window Grumpy
  • 10 Replies
Topic Id - First few chapters of the novel New Window TheCrowSword
  • 1 Replies
Topic Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy New Window Nuralataion
  • 29 Replies

211 Comments

what's this? another dragon color? and a mysterious man in a cloak?

actually it has been awhile, is the new dragon color surprising to anyone else? i forget the colors we have seen so far, three dragons right

side note: What the hell happened to the elf chick? this is just bothering me
Old hags in disguise >_<
so far from what i can tell
canta is messed up in the head in some way
i honestly wouldn't be surprised if she killed a whole village with her bare hands
she has killed her own soldiers, so again not surprising
Id isn't manly and Idon't like his girly appearance, not at all. Really, I would like it more if Id was a girl.

Girl or not, this manhwa is cool, I don't like it as much as Legend of Main, but sometimes it resembles it.
Poor ID! He was among those that cared about Canta the most during the fight with God. Now he has to fight her. And..
Spoiler
@Kamidori

Because it's no fun if the good guys always win?

But really 4 against a child? Ain't they just some big mean bullies???

Wonder what Canta's gonna think of the story about Chaos - maybe she'll be the first one to change sides? I somehow hope that - I don't want to see her hurt >.<
@Kamidori

Because he's mad? :P
@Mad_Scientists

I don't know why u want the villain ( not really though ) to beat the shit out of our heroes and protagonist Id
Seeing an Orc carying a spear with little teddy bear flag on it was one of the most hilarious things i've ever seen... xD
That is incorrect, he was not using mana in that fight but ki, The four element attack was ki based thus he did not use the mana equivelent. Or in this case he did not make summons with the other elemental lords that was a Ki attack and not somthing available to mana users (so to speak)
Hahaha. Four adult men has surrounded a single child. Go Canta! Beat the shit out of them! XD
When id battles procas using element summonings he spent the night before preparing/ meditaiting. During that time he most like formed contracts with lesser elemental spirits outside wind family. He probably hasn't formed contracts with other spirit kings as at that time he was too weak to summon them.
It's implied that Id contracted with the other Spirit Kings "off screen".
Ok, can some one clarify this for me? When Id first fights Procas, he used the elements of fire, water, earth, and wood to boost his attack strength. But in no chapter did Id make a contract with those elements, so how did he summon them? Is it it because of the sword that he unsealed?
Id, Krevitz, Procas, and Keisa... the new A-Team.

And speaking of A-Team, it is most fortunate that Easy-Going has decided to pick up Id, since it seems A-Team is losing interest.
That's how all manga should be , what's the point of having a weak hero who get the shit beaten out of him every fight? if i'm looking for a loser all i have to do is look in the mirror no need to read a manga.
Geatest manhwa ever, i just love how overpowered id is!
PIMPLE!
stopped @ 70 for now... id is OP and the other characters lack development... maybe i'll pick it up again sometime soon... thanks for scanning this! i enjoyed it for a while ^_^
@codeg
It's been updated on easygoing scans site.
was it just me or was I just trolled by the follow? It said ID updated to 140.5 but I can't find anything beyond 138... Hmmm....
I think the extra chapters of Chun-Hwa's past in his world are more interesting than the other chapters...xD
DX is probably a smiley. XD.
and the update is an older chapter that eg did and a team did as well, so no new chapter for now
@masteraim who is DX? Hmm, the chapter has to be accepted for it to be shown, in that case you have to wait.
okay so i can see thee has been an update Last updated Yesterday, 11:53 PM, but i cant find the chapter that was updated, what is going on DX

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics