Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 206votes)

Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy

Alt Names: alt Idalt Id: The Greatest Fusion Fantasyalt 이드alt The Greatest Fusion Fantasy
Author: Kenny A.t. & Kim Daewoo
Artist: Kenny A.t.
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: We find Chunwha in a world beyond his own... There he will struggle to find his own purpose among the many inhabitants of the new world including elves, dwarves, and even mages! As we watch him grow in strength and spirit, the manhwaga creates fascinating characters out of his companions and adversaries and moves past the simple concept of the antagonist vs the protagonist.

To find out what fate has in store for our hero, follow Id in a fantastic adventure, exploring a world where anything is possible!
Go to Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Id - Spoilers from Raws New Window Grumpy
  • 10 Replies
Topic Id - First few chapters of the novel New Window TheCrowSword
  • 1 Replies
Topic Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy New Window Nuralataion
  • 29 Replies

211 Comments

@Gentleman

Which plot? The story has always bounced between 5 or so different plot lines, and while I agree that some are weaker than others (I'm REALLY not interested in Id's backstory/origins/how it ties into current events), thats to be expected.
I feel like the plot is stagnating. It's not nearly as interesting as it use to be.
Does anyone else think the six fragments of chaos are just freaking hilarious?
Aaaaaaand they got discovered. And caught.
grey is starting to get annoying for me with his whole 'i'm strong now thing'. having that sword is a bit of a cheat tbh.
Good chapter. The four of them together could lead to interesting things in that city. I hope they aren't discovered too soon.
bwahahaha loved chapter 155
@blindfox, that's kinda the thing tho. An incredibly durable sword is broke as shit, because u can get away with lapses of focusing your ki. His last sword broke because he stopped paying attention, this one doesn't. In addition this blade is capable of ki-lessly blocking attacks that normally take massive ki reinforcement of your blade so... ya.
The sword is merely a sword. Doesn't add to his skills at all. His old sword broke because it couldn't handle the ki remember? Never once did the sword show some special power. It's durable, just that.
Shame it's only the sword.
It would be nice to see how strong Grey is on his own, without Percers sword.
yar id is the best hahaha....
I don't know why but I don't like the fact that Grey has grow so strong just like that. It seems like all his skills are due to the sword ( But Id's training sure played a great role too ).
Woah, Grey seems to have outgrown his weakness to a degree. I knew it was just a demonstration of his improved skills, and not an accurate comparison of his powers against Id's. Plus, it turned out that Id was still fatigued from before. If they continue the fight next chapter, we can get to see just how much Grey has grown.

If I remember correctly, the sword Grey is carrying was given to him by Percer. And now that Percer is back in action, what if he decides to take back what's his? Since the sword seems to play a huge role in Grey's fighting ability, he probably can't do as much without it as he can with it.
MERCIO!!!!!!!!
chaos is god!
One of my fav manhwa's of all time!
Oh dear. Trouble from all directions. I personally don't like people appearing from another dimension, like Id. Kinda takes away the uniqueness. That said, just who is he? For some reason I keep thinking of the Blood Moon Temple Lord. Don't like the new character at all.
wow , taking a break from playing Kamidori after finishing chapter 8 , and there r like 10 chapters of Magi already............
so far i think the moral of this story is:
Fuck the higher power, follow your own actions

though i could be entirely wrong
well
it answers my question on where the elf girl has been this entire time
idk it could be
Spoiler
@Lucide
Spoiler
WHO TEH FU IS TEH NEW GUY?!

@Barock
Spoiler
I just read it at Easy Going Scans
Spoiler
the guy with the cloak has got to be the guy in the side stories who killed the 2 masters , cant remember though...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics