Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 465votes)

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Alt Names: alt Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongestalt ありふれた職業で世界最強alt ก็แค่อาชีพธรรมดาทั่วไปที่แข็งแกร่งที่สุดในโลกalt 平凡职业成就世界最强alt 흔해빠진 직업으로 세계최강
Author: Hakumai Ryo
Artist: Roga
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance Romance
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Among the class transported to another world, Nagumo Hajime is an ordinary male student who didn’t have ambition nor aspiration in life, and thus called “Incompetent” by his classmates.

The class was summoned to become heroes and save a country from destruction. Students of the class were blessed with cheat specifications and cool job class, however, it was not the case with Hajime, with his profession as a “Synergist”, and his very mediocre stats.

“Synergist”, to put it in another word was just artisan class. Being the weakest, he then falls to the depth of the abyss when he and his classmates were exploring a dungeon. What did he find in the depth of the abyss, and can he survive?
Go to Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Prediction: He becomes Jesus-kun... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic SPOILERS - best events of the series New Window lygarx
  • 13 Replies
Topic SPOILERS - Fan speculations and What ifs New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw Manga New Window hiiro
  • 0 Replies
Topic WN chapters New Window Dark Jackel
  • 4 Replies

798 Comments

OH BABY, YES! 

Sadly, I expect any LN translations in the future to be hit by DMCA if this continues to grow in popularity.

Es solo la primera parte, saliendo de ese tramo se combirte en la tipica seria harem fantasia con muchos cliches y donde todas las mujeres se enamoran perdidamente del prota por cualquier bobada que hace.

No se que novela Leiste, pero no era Arifureta fijo, si bien es cierto que tiene cliches basicos y algunas chicas sufren de un enamoramiento extraño (caso de Tio y la sensei) tiene rasgos que lo hacen único y no vomitivo.

Question, is the MC the one on the manga cover? (the one that batato is showing)

Spoiler

Question, is the MC the one on the manga cover? (the one that batato is showing)

Yes, he is, the MC  will suffer a physical transformation later in the history

I'm gonna watch it in hopes that MC-kun stays weak and ends up being a powerful character by bringing the party together, a la Log Horizon's Shiroe.

If he ends up getting some sort of McGuffin that lets him kill things dead, I'm not sure I want to stick around for another not!SAO.

Then you may be disappointed because MC will become the strongest who won't hesitate to obliterate everything that get in his way.

As someone who read the LN/WN: LOLOLOLOL

Well. Never mind then.

;_;

he forgot hardcore mode

Herro.jpg

Love it

I'm gonna watch it in hopes that MC-kun stays weak and ends up being a powerful character by bringing the party together, a la Log Horizon's Shiroe.

If he ends up getting some sort of McGuffin that lets him kill things dead, I'm not sure I want to stick around for another not!SAO.

As someone who read the LN/WN: LOLOLOLOL

Spoiler

hehehehe hahaha muahahahah

Everybody, let us all descend in to the abyss!!

Herro.jpg

dank the art is freaking awesome

time to read for the 3rd time

web novel -> light novel -> manga

"Arifureta gets a manga"

Say whaaaaaaaat?

For some reason I didn't expect this. Also, basing myself on the cover, it's the first time I like a manga's art style better than the novel's art style. It kind of looks more serious/badass, the novel's illustrations are kind of childish/comical.

Also, this is one of the few times I'm happy spanish is my first language. A ver que tan bueno es el manga.

Editacion: Lo lei.

1-El arte esta de madres

2-La traduccion se siente rara. No me parece que fluya bien.

3-Eso fue corto.

A chuuni novel is made manga and translated into Mexican? Neat.

"Mexican" is not a language.

A chuuni novel is made manga and translated into Mexican? Neat.

well i'm never imaged that a i read this first in spanish than in english, i'm lucky

Veo que el protagonista tiene una loli científica en sus brazos.

No me parece que la vida lo trate tan mal como dice la descripción.

Es solo la primera parte, saliendo de ese tramo se combirte en la tipica seria harem fantasia con muchos cliches y donde todas las mujeres se enamoran perdidamente del prota por cualquier bobada que hace.

Veo que el protagonista tiene una loli científica en sus brazos.

No me parece que la vida lo trate tan mal como dice la descripción.

Personalmente me aburrio la novela.

Wait, this has a manga now? Why are there no English translations?!

ohhohoh pues sacaron un manga de arifureta no me lo esperaba xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics