Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 465votes)

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Alt Names: alt Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongestalt ありふれた職業で世界最強alt ก็แค่อาชีพธรรมดาทั่วไปที่แข็งแกร่งที่สุดในโลกalt 平凡职业成就世界最强alt 흔해빠진 직업으로 세계최강
Author: Hakumai Ryo
Artist: Roga
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance Romance
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Among the class transported to another world, Nagumo Hajime is an ordinary male student who didn’t have ambition nor aspiration in life, and thus called “Incompetent” by his classmates.

The class was summoned to become heroes and save a country from destruction. Students of the class were blessed with cheat specifications and cool job class, however, it was not the case with Hajime, with his profession as a “Synergist”, and his very mediocre stats.

“Synergist”, to put it in another word was just artisan class. Being the weakest, he then falls to the depth of the abyss when he and his classmates were exploring a dungeon. What did he find in the depth of the abyss, and can he survive?
Go to Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Prediction: He becomes Jesus-kun... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic SPOILERS - best events of the series New Window lygarx
  • 13 Replies
Topic SPOILERS - Fan speculations and What ifs New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw Manga New Window hiiro
  • 0 Replies
Topic WN chapters New Window Dark Jackel
  • 4 Replies

798 Comments

the MC will be weak and his classmates really strong ? (like in Shield Hero ?)

His class pisses me the fuck off.

Never knew there was a manga.

I liked the WN, even if the horrible translation made me cringe. It's a ultra-generic harem story, but I still liked it without any other reason than "it's fun to read".

DAMN IT!!!!!! I want to read MOAR!!! They stopped translating the web novel so when I saw the manga I was filled with happiness!

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

It could be platapuss
Been waiting for this manga. That is all...

For those who like Yui, here a photo leak :P

Warning for nosebleed

http://over-lap.co.jp/Contents/ProductSubImages/0/9784865540550_sub01_LL.jpg

I'm so happy this novel haven't got a typical manga port, the art is good and doesn't suck ass.

Hey I actually really liked the vampire girl. Yue is the best! I was getting bored of the MC's solo angst and repetitive dungeon grinding. I had to drop it shortly after Jar-jar Bunny showed up though. Everything went south from there.

Could have sworn this already had a manga adaptation, but okay, sure. I wonder how long it'll take before the cringe sets into this version. I wanted to enjoy the novel, I liked the idea of a protagonist going mindless and becoming a rampaging abomination, but then it went and took a real hard turn south by giving him guns, the arbitrary power levels, and then the stupid vampire girl. Ugh.

Also, at this point, I think a genre tag for MMO and otherworld stories is in order, there are just so many.

The WN was really good at the start and his fights showing his OPness was really good for me but everything in between those fights became so unbearable the author kept rehashing the same jokes over and over and over

Before people get put off by the comments here - the manga will most likely only cover the first arc/volume of the novel, which is a great arc that I think a lot of people will enjoy.

Now lets talk if you want to read the WN/LN (only the WN is translated into english), after the first arc the tone of the story takes a completely different turn, which is why a lot of people hate this novel because they were just left disappointed.

However, as someone who continued reading, it's not unbearable or as bad as people say. If you enjoy your standard cheesy romcom between MC and his harem (with little regard to plot) then this is a good read. If not, then just don't touch the WN period and just enjoy what the manga has to offer.

I've just read the LN; yep this is is straight up the chuuniest ;_;

Lol it's xxeDgeLoRdPusSySLayEr69xx! Are they seriously gonna make a manga out of all the "other world" LN/WNs?

I wanted to like the WN I really did. However I could only tolerate so much after the first dungeon. As appealing as the premise is, it suffers from an immature author that uses it as a vehicle for his own wish fulfillment, rather than to actually tell a compelling story.

I see a glimmer of hope in this manga though; starting in medias res, in contrast with the drudgery of the WN's intro, this is a far better opening. Hopefully this mangaka and his editor are capable of salvaging some sort of proper narrative out of the squandered potential that is the WN.

I hope this one got a good editor.

The WN version after first labyrinth only give me super cringe feeling. 

I'm still waiting the anime adaptation, bet it will popular baiting all those edgy teens.

I get the chuuni feeling looking at that cover...

The web novel is the chuuniest.

Arifureta? Really?! XD

<Follows expecting better storytelling than in the webnovel>

I can't believe even Arifureta of all shitty japanese novels got a manga, I guess it's true what they say, nowadays literally everything gets a manga adaptation.

This is based on the LN of it too. I still can't believe it got an LN adaptation in the first place. The series was like unreadable after the labyrinth segment.

I believe they are working on translating the chapters in the gap that only had summaries. The latest chapter was released on January 10th. Looking at the TOC only chapters 97 and 98 don't have translations. The chapters go up to 128.

Indeed, you can watch the recent chapters at: https://novel-updates.eu/novel/arifureta-shokugyou-de-sekai-saikyou

Yeah but it's been a while since a new chapter was translated ... is any one picking this up to finish ?

I believe they are working on translating the chapters in the gap that only had summaries. The latest chapter was released on January 10th. Looking at the TOC only chapters 97 and 98 don't have translations. The chapters go up to 128.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

or a witch

I can't believe even Arifureta of all shitty japanese novels got a manga, I guess it's true what they say, nowadays literally everything gets a manga adaptation.

if ia dont like just dont read it dont waste time posting shit here

unless you are an alien that look likes a duck because the universe decided so

he isn't a chuuni tho and hates when people mention it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics