Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 120votes)

Shounen Princess

Alt Names: alt 少年☆プリンセスalt Putri Harimau Nao
Author: Matsuri Seishirou
Artist: Matsuri Seishirou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After seeing a picture of Naotora Kusunoki as a kid, the crown prince of the Kingdom of Urunei in Southeast Asia fell in love at first sight. The only problem is that Naotora is the son of a bureaucrat in the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Eager to please the prince, Naotora's father forces him to cross-dress and fly to Urunei to get married to the prince as "Nao". Once in Urunei, he unintentionally captures the hearts of the populace who see Nao as the return of Putri Harimau, the Tiger Girl of legend who had a hand in the founding of Urunei with the Dragon Prince long ago. However, there are some in Urunei who are not so happy about Nao's arrival.
Go to Shounen Princess Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Was that it? New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

192 Comments

Looking forward to their reaction when they notice him standing there in chapter two.
Started reading because dat ass, now I'm following this with conflicted feelings.

This is already a masterwork.

Probably, yeah. And it's definitely Indonesian, Malaysian language is different. But why is Brunei is using Indonesian? They are splinter nation of Malaysia, so they should be using Malay not Indonesian. Author's mistake or translator's one? Btw, rojak should written as rujak.

Indonesia is not, in any way, a small Southeast Asian country. Every words shown in chapter 1 is indistinguishable whether it's from Indonesian or Malay. Also, as an Indonesian who is studying in Singapore, I found out that rojak is the Malay word for rujak.  

Spoiler

I can barely see my hometown on that map. lol

Probably, yeah. And it's definitely Indonesian, Malaysian language is different. But why is Brunei is using Indonesian? They are splinter nation of Malaysia, so they should be using Malay not Indonesian. Author's mistake or translator's one? Btw, rojak should written as rujak.

Brunei is located between East Malaysia and Kalimantan in the Island of Borneo where the language there is closer to Indonesian slang than Malaysian

jadi pengen makan rujak gw :v

Urunei = Brunei?

1. Small Southeast Asian country.
2. Wealthiest cause of oil.
3. Constitutional Monarchy.

Probably, yeah. And it's definitely Indonesian, Malaysian language is different.

But why is Brunei is using Indonesian? They are splinter nation of Malaysia, so they should be using Malay not Indonesian.

Author's mistake or translator's one?

Btw, rojak should written as rujak.
that is indonesia right

I'm Whistlintaph and I approve this message.

ohhh double cross dress, now this is pretty rare

Urunei = Brunei?

1. Small Southeast Asian country.

2. Wealthiest cause of oil.

3. Constitutional Monarchy.

Cover is a lie and just killed my boner. *Follow*

As a native to ASEAN and speak Melayu (Indo version), Pisang Goreng literally means Fried Banana. Putri Harimau = Princess Tiger/ Tiger Princess. This is just weird to see your own language in a manga.

Not to mention shish kebab (satay/sate) , we don't use that word anymore , satay is already "english" by 2008 ID-EN word convention ...

But good job , translating !

@Hachimitsu_Scans or whoever in charge of this translation , i can provide some secondary proofreading if it is about our culture , just PM me in case you need it ...

I thouht that we were past the trap obsession of authors?

As a native to ASEAN and speak Melayu (Indo version), Pisang Goreng literally means Fried Banana. Putri Harimau = Princess Tiger/ Tiger Princess. This is just weird to see your own language in a manga.

Spoiler

Obvious twist is obvious, but oh so glorious :3

They're both cute yaaaay \o/ 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics