Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.47 - 94votes)

1 Love 9

Alt Names: alt 1♥9 イチ・らぶ・キュウalt 1LOVE9alt イチ・らぶ・キュウalt Ichi Love Kyuualt Ichi Rabu Kyuualt 1♥9alt One Love Nine
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takuma Miyabe is a boy from an island who moved to Tokyo because his island doesn't have a high school there. However, the ratio of male and female is 1:9. There are too many female students in his class, and as a result, they flirt with the still innocent Takuma.

Note:
4-koma
Go to 1 Love 9 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Addressing Deeper Points Unintentionally? New Window bushwhacker2k
  • 5 Replies

103 Comments

woah a mc without any balls, thats new.
So NOW new chapters appear, months after I stopped following it
Haha, new chapter. ;)
@Saphsin i feel the same thing too...
too shoujo like...
hm...unfollow.
a school of harem, no, an island of harem!!~...Takuma is so damn lucky...
@Saphsin ikr
@Harrstein ...
neat ... time to start reading this manga ...
next chapter shouldnt take long. we got a motivated editor and translator on it(whoa)
This series is strangely funny but at the same time pisses me off
I really like this series. That makes me a masochist?
what going on with this manga theres no update almost half year? is this manga get onhold by the scanlator or something?
this is how serial killers are born, no seriously fuck the shit i would kill a bitch in that situation, no breathing. so yeah this ain't for me
I dont know, watching boys being treat like that just seem wrong to me. I'm kind of dominant type. Guess i 'll pass this manga. Such a shame though since it a harem =_=
hilarious indeed, hope this manga will have someone translate it
@Gnera This manga isnt over. The raws are out there somewhere but there just hasn't been any translations yet. Guess we'll just have to wait until a scanlation group picks it up or humbly request it in hopes of it continuing.
is this manga over? not seen an update in forever... it's a shame, I love this one <3
this manga is really funny and that "evolution" part really got me. XD
lol if the world is like this .... my little guy won't take this and would go on a rampage of GODLIKE spree....
I think is time to show these girl's how my pimp handle is way strong.
i'd defi go on a murder dead kill spree to lower the female population
Very funny manga. ^^
haha this poor child >.<
agreed! idc if it's shoujo as long as it's by her... her art style and sense of humor are funny as hell! gdgd-dogs and watashi ni xx shinasai ftw :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics