Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 102votes)

Hardcore Leveling Warrior

Alt Names: alt HCLWalt 열렙전사alt 열렙전사 Lucid Adventure
Author: Kim Se Hun
Artist: Kim Se Hun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: "Those who clear quests, shall receive everything." An RPG adventure with HCLW and his allies, set in a lucid reality.

raw:http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=670152
Go to Hardcore Leveling Warrior Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

Rather surprising to see people being so critical of this, as it is just another reset hero story. (I believe the type is called "Discard and Draw" on Tv tropes.) A lot of the popular manga on this site follow the same concept, Re:Monster as well as that OP slime manga being two examples. Maybe it was because the MC was cocky people disliked it?

Oh well, I will wait and see how this develops. Most likely it will be another comedy action story, but with some luck they can actually make it have some suspense to it. I really hope they use the real world as a story element, and give it some significance. But please don't make it into "The mmo was secretly a program which will take over the world".

All in all this is a rather average story. Some will enjoy it, others will not. Personally I consider it to be meh, nothing less and nothing more.

Edit: I really shouldn't be writing in the middle of the night, judging by the structure of this comment.

Spoiler

lame, well the cocky idiot deserved it

The idea of playing a game as a lucid dream is interesting...

It's an interesting idea but it's nothing new, there are a lot of manga and novels like that, and they are far better than this. Yureka is a good example.

LOL. I as thinking "utter crap plot of a story" for most of that chapter :P

and while as funny as his death was... still seems like a pretty stupid plot of a story :S

yes, I have read worse, but this time I just don't feel it :( maybe there is another GB I can read instead :S

Wow so dumb that MC if you kill everyone kill properly cause due to your action everyone is surely not his friend.

Oh well he agree to a contract without reading expected that :)

The idea of playing a game as a lucid dream is interesting...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics