Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 103votes)

Gabriel DropOut

Alt Names: alt ไม่เป็นนางฟ้าได้ไหมเนี่ยalt ガヴリールドロップアウト
Author: Ukami
Artist: Ukami
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Gabriel DropOut Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

131 Comments

ch 21, pg 14, "Happy year and take care of me" (not sure, but shouldnt that be "Happy new year"?)

ch 23, pg 08, "The glasses over spring break." (glasses? shouldnt that be classes?)

ch 27, pg 05, "let's thing of some bad things" (should be "let's think")

pg 13, "imagied..." (imagined).

"In the middle of class I looks like" (should be "look")

I thought it was funny, but then Raphael made her appearance and now I'm in love with this manga.

Okay, so Satanya got a toy and Raph-chan is now enjoying watching her toy playing with her toy. XD

Volume 3 waiting for review, magazine chapters soon.

I think there's a few other magazine chapters coming out in a few weeks. Volume 4 is only coming out in November.

i must get that phone number to heaven

Hurayy for Anime adaption

v2's for Volume 2 are being uploaded. Vol. 3 some day.

Yeah. There's gonna be a V2 most likely tonight or tomorrow. I'm not the person doing the translation or the scan work. I was just asked to upload it to batoto. I guess we'll do more thorough QC with Volume 3 so it doesn't happen again

there is some more

ch 17, pg 6, "part cular" (particular)

ch 18, pg 7, "sheilded" (shielded)

ch 19.5, pg 2, "try giving your" (giving you)

ch 10,
pg 8, "war out in water" (????)
pg 14 "recussitation" (resusitation)

ch 13, pg 04, "Devil Paison" (Passion), "first clas product" (class)

Yeah. There's gonna be a V2 most likely tonight or tomorrow. I'm not the person doing the translation or the scan work. I was just asked to upload it to batoto.

I guess we'll do more thorough QC with Volume 3 so it doesn't happen again

ch 13, pg 04, "Devil Paison" (Passion), "first clas product" (class)

ch 10,

pg 8, "war out in water" (????)

pg 14 "recussitation" (resusitation)

Now, I believe that Demon actually is an Angel.

Oh, word?  Dogakobo? Last I checked the studio was unannounced.  Now its quality is more or less confirmed.

Volume 2 awaiting review. Volume 3 soon

Why has this stopped being translated and what is necessary to make it happen again?

I like the nice-demons, bad-angels thing and also it's funny to read *thumbs up*
Poor Satanya I feel sorry for you being teased for a super S-angel...
On another note, so the censorships were always holy lights, uh? What a discovery! xD

Thank you guys of Morally Bankrupt Translations for translate it!!

An angel thinking highly about itself and wanting to put others to misery? What a perfectly accurate depiction of an angel!

Followed because cute art.

Finally I can understand why my mom used to say videogames were something of the devil because they contain such a great power that is able to corrupt holy beings!

Literally Anzu with angel wings.

Good art, good humor, and likable characters. And a whole lot of :3 faces. What's not to like?

More like Umaru-san sans her older brother...

Almost thought she would step into Tomoko's terriotory by the end of chapter 1... but it was pretty averted until now...

Interested in the author's naming sense for now... Didn´t figure Weine inspiration...

Até mais ver

mr. Poneis

the cover page looks adorable

I found that the artwork looks almost unidentifiable from the art style used on the cover lol

What is Anzu? oh do you mean Manjuu ? a cake type ?

Read 1st till 4 chapter still bearable..after reach chapter 5, I think Gabe is just a type of Juvenile that will grow into Bitch which will only have her Hole down there as an asset

He meant Anzu, a character from Im@s

What is Anzu? oh do you mean Manjuu ? a cake type ?

Read 1st till 4 chapter still bearable..after reach chapter 5, I think Gabe is just a type of Juvenile that will grow into Bitch which will only have her Hole down there as an asset

Just read first 4 chapters and followed. thanks for scanlations.

Another karma for Gabe, Satanya is best girl.

Good art, good humor, and likable characters. And a whole lot of :3 faces. What's not to like?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics