Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 273votes)

My Fair Neighbor

Alt Names: alt マイ・フェア・ネイバーalt 阳光邻居
Author: Morino Mei
Artist: Morino Mei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From Phoenix Serenade Scans:

Sakura Yuki and his neighbor, Momo were separated during Yuki's third year of high school because of a certain incident. Yuki thought that they weren't really friends considering that there was a 12-year age gap between him and young Momo. But 10 years later, Momo, now a high school student, becomes Yuki's neighbor once again. Momo is eager to be friends again but Yuki feels differently as he remembers things he buried in his heart long ago. Momo and Yuki battle their past and present to slowly become closer than ever.
Go to My Fair Neighbor Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

A little like "P + JK", a little like "Usagi Drop". Right in my wheelhouse. Off to my shopping list again.

This is quite alright. Hopefully it doesn't get too angsty when the girl's mom (inevitably) comes back into the picture.

Hnnnggghh.

Reminds me a lot of Usagi Drop, not bad for a Shoujo manga.

I think this first chapter was sweet and touching and I liked how the author made it more about their connection and support of one another rather than diving straight into romance. After all, it'd be a bit weird and off putting if a 28 yr old was suddenly attracted to and hitting on a high school girl as he'd come off as a perv. I think this story could be nice if it takes things gradually and focuses more on them drawing close as individuals and relying on each other rather than the typical shoujo lovey-dovey act.

Maybe he was annoyed by her a bit, but he desperately needed someone... someone who'd make him feel he's important? Even if it was just a 'child brat'.

Basically knowing someone is going to care if you'd die.

As someone who thinks too much for his own good, is mostly apathetic towards life, and actually did something that should've killed me 8 out of 10 times I can testify to the fact that when you feel that your life doesn't matter that much (not necessarily feeling bad, just not caring) you really want to know that somebody else actually cares about you, enough to cry when you're no longer there.

Call me emo if you want, but I'm not bullshiting here

Maybe he was annoyed by her a bit, but he desperately needed someone... someone who'd make him feel he's important? Even if it was just a 'child brat'.

Basically knowing someone is going to care if you'd die.

This is heavily reminiscent of "The house of the sun" (I can never seem to remember the Japanese name). So it will probably be a normal feel good story. Here's to hoping they don't go and introduce unnecessary drama, such as love triangles, into the equation. Have the story be about them.

Do you mean Taiyou no Ie by Taamo? The premise seems similar, but I don't expect such a deep story from this manga.

OK, he was highschool 3rd year -> 17 years old. 10~12 year age difference -> she was 5~7 year old girl. Now a highschool boy is going to either not notice a 7year old girl at all or see her as a child brat to avoid. Suspend disbelief mode -on-.

OK, he was highschool 3rd year -> 17 years old. 10~12 year age difference -> she was 5~7 year old girl. Now a highschool boy is going to either not notice a 7year old girl at all or see her as a child brat to avoid. Suspend disbelief mode -on-.

This is heavily reminiscent of "The house of the sun" (I can never seem  to remember the Japanese name). So it will probably be a normal feel good story. Here's to hoping they don't go and introduce unnecessary drama, such as love triangles, into the equation. Have the story be about them. 

Ahh, this looks nice. I only hope it doesn't fall into the typical love triangle shit I find on most shoujo.

Looks like a calm, slowly and steadily advancing slice of life. I'm looking forward to more, thanks Phoenix Serenade!

It's only one volume though....

Looks like a calm, slowly and steadily advancing slice of life. I'm looking forward to more, thanks Phoenix Serenade!

My neighbor ko*headshot*

okay...

maybe i will follow this one

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics