Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 273votes)

My Fair Neighbor

Alt Names: alt マイ・フェア・ネイバーalt 阳光邻居
Author: Morino Mei
Artist: Morino Mei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From Phoenix Serenade Scans:

Sakura Yuki and his neighbor, Momo were separated during Yuki's third year of high school because of a certain incident. Yuki thought that they weren't really friends considering that there was a 12-year age gap between him and young Momo. But 10 years later, Momo, now a high school student, becomes Yuki's neighbor once again. Momo is eager to be friends again but Yuki feels differently as he remembers things he buried in his heart long ago. Momo and Yuki battle their past and present to slowly become closer than ever.
Go to My Fair Neighbor Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

That last page... *hrnngggg*
One of the best shoujo manga I had ever read... and I really cry when I saw the last page from last chapter. Thanks a lot for translating this for us. Really, I mean that.

Same here.  Very pleasant romance; kind of like something by Hikawa Kyouko.

Following, just in case there's an extra chapter or something.

Goddamn it! Why are you so perfect manga???!!

Really good. One of the better shoujo I've read. Bravo mangaka and big thanks to the scanlation group.

well.. that was a good manga... how i love reading this till the end...

Oh man, that last chapter...

Oh man, the omake...

Oh shit, the last page.

That was a very pleasant read. A well written one-volume series. Thanks for translating it for us.

Something is amiss. In chapter one or two it's stated she goes to some famous all-girls-school now in chapter three she has a male school friend / committee member. 

yup, on chapter 1 page 16

-------------------------

and it's ended just like that...................................... T____T

Something is amiss. In chapter one or two it's stated she goes to some famous all-girls-school now in chapter three she has a male school friend / committee member. 

Please don't spread this misinformation. You won't find a single town in Japan where 13 is the lowest. It's always higher in every prefecture.

The minimum age of consent in Japan IS 13.  Yes prefectures can and do set it above this.  The distinction is important as while you can be charged with indecency charges for someone over 13 you cannot be charged with statutory rape.

There's  nothing magical about 18 in Japan. Where I'm from the age of consent is 16. In Japan it can be as low as 13 depending on where in Japan you are.

Also, just because you date it doesn't  mean you have to be having sex.

Please don't spread this misinformation. You won't find a single town in Japan where 13 is the lowest. It's always higher in every prefecture.

Just save the hassle and WAIT until you're 18 to confess. Then you won't need your love interest to have an existential crisis because you're underage

There's  nothing magical about 18 in Japan. Where I'm from the age of consent is 16. In Japan it can be as low as 13 depending on where in Japan you are.

Also, just because you date it doesn't  mean you have to be having sex.

Calm down. She said she loved him and stated her feelings. She didn't ask him to accept dating or to fuck her. Girl been in love 10 years she can wait 2 more but she's making her feelings clear ahead of time. The adult in the relationship can always ask her to wait for an answer when she's 18.

Just save the hassle and WAIT until you're 18 to confess. Then you won't need your love interest to have an existential crisis because you're underage. 

Just wait 2 fucking years you fucking whore. Why the fuck do these fucking shoujo fucks need to confess to their 10+ year crush when it's still a crime for him to reciprocate? What is the fucking difference between 10 and 12 years if you believe that they're your "true love"?

Same shit different story for student/teacher shoujo. They don't really give a shit about the person, they just want to date a teacher because it's sooooo taboo. If not, they'd wait until after graduation to pursue them romantically. 

Calm down. She said she loved him and stated her feelings. She didn't ask him to accept dating or to fuck her. Girl been in love 10 years she can wait 2 more but she's making her feelings clear ahead of time. The adult in the relationship can always ask her to wait for an answer when she's 18.

Just wait 2 fucking years you fucking whore. Why the fuck do these fucking shoujo fucks need to confess to their 10+ year crush when it's still a crime for him to reciprocate? What is the fucking difference between 10 and 12 years if you believe that they're your "true love"?

Same shit different story for student/teacher shoujo. They don't really give a shit about the person, they just want to date a teacher because it's sooooo taboo. If not, they'd wait until after graduation to pursue them romantically. 

• BCS likes this

>age gap

I don't care if it's shoujo, I'll subscribe it

It's been released. :D

...yes, yes it is. Why do you ask? :D

It's just so pleasent and the exact opposite of cringe worthy. I really love how it's so fresh and, well, natural. Which makes it hard for me to believe that it is, in fact, a shoujo.

Yay!! New chapter! I love this manga. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

what a great series. I hope the next chapter wont take another 2 months though >_<

Wow it's cute, i hope author didn't put playboy ikemen or drama in this manga.

Thank you for all your hard work Phoenix Serenade!!  When is the next chapter going to be released?

It's been released. :D

(•_•) (._.) (o_O) This is a shoujo right?

...yes, yes it is. Why do you ask? :D

(•_•) (._.) (o_O) This is a shoujo right?

Thank you for all your hard work Phoenix Serenade!!  When is the next chapter going to be released?

The guy kind of reminds me of Nozaki somehow...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics