Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 124votes)

Nina-san no Mahou Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt ニーナさんの魔法生活alt Daily Life of Sorceress Nina
Author: Takanashi Ringo
Artist: Takanashi Ringo
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three days dragon flight from the nearest town, deep, deep in the forest, then deeper still, lives a 'witch'.
Nina the witch, also called "The world's strongest witch".
Visiting her is the apprentice, Iris.

This is the record of the witch and her apprentice's peaceful days, in a remote forest that breathes illusions and magic.
Go to Nina-san no Mahou Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

Luvin the Charisma :3

>open manga
>see titty witch

Instant follow

Yay!!!

More about cutie MILF witch is always nice ~

Boobs = Power

This has the feeling of Amanchu and Aria

Those eyes on the hat are suspicious.

Is that what you first notice?

I didn't notice that until a bit later after certain other things that I noticed...

Apprenticing yourself to a Sorceress won't help when you're a Wizard.  Wizards use INT based casting Sorcerers use CHA they're completely different and you can't really combine them without going for Prestige Classes in fan made supplements like Supreme Magus.

This entire story is just really un-optimized man she's going to throw off the Party Balance.  It's better to focus on one Spellcasting Class so you can get Level 9 Spells ASAP to help with taking on things like Dragons.

Spoiler

uVAn1pZ.jpg?1

Followed.

Followed because of this. :rofl:

Fantasy, Seinen, Slice of Life, Sorceress

all the thing that i like is here~

Can't tell if yuri or not, but doesn't matter. Following for reasons.

Those eyes on the hat are suspicious.

Please, notice me Nina-sempai!

Hm, I am a bit conflicted about this one. It seems good, but there is something missing and I cannot really figure out what it is.
Oh well. The backgrounds are pretty and the fairies look like slug-dogs, so I can recommend reading it.

I'm fairly sure that the author is the same one the did Black Rock-chan, on this site there just listed as Ringo though.

It seems so, according to mangaupdates. The art is much more detailed in this one, though, especially the background.

A nice smile? A pretty witch? 

...Boobs?

Followed.

Aaaaaannnnnnnd 
Follow

follow the boobs. im going to be faithful to my desire im sorry.

This is actually pretty good ... hmm ... I am curious to see what else comes to light regarding Nina. Followed for now. :)

this has a comfy feeling to it. almost like that one manga about the magicians aprentice....

Mahou Tsukai no Yome?

this has a comfy feeling to it. almost like that one manga about the magicians aprentice....

Spoiler

uVAn1pZ.jpg?1

Followed.

Looks promising, both girls are cute :D

I'm a simple individual. I see a woman with huge tits on the cover, I follow.

Boobs are like a campfire, we all gather if we see them from afar.

Very nice.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics