Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 198votes)

Mai Ball!

Alt Names: alt マイぼーる!alt My Ball!
Author: Inoue Sora
Artist: Inoue Sora
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mai has been helping out her childhood friend, Kunimitsu, every morning with football practice ever since they were little. After years of practice, Kunimitsu has been MVP 2 years in a row at the middle school nationals. One day, Reika - one of Kunimitsu's admirers - witnesses the two childhood friends practicing, and is shocked by Mai's ability to keep up. Determined to prove herself to Kunimitsu, Reika challenges Mai to a football challenge!

Caught between her childhood crush and new competition, will Mai be able to hold her composure? With a tendency to get too nervous or fantasize about Kunimitsu, Mai has a hard time playing football outside of practice. Can she stop her lewd fantasies long enough to beat Reika? [Kamas]
Go to Mai Ball! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

935 Comments

This needs a redrawer and a proper proofreader. No need to know japanese. If you're english is top-tier and you want to help out, write me a PM please.

Please tell me that was on purpose XD

I wonder if the guy is possessive too like the girl

The more she delusion, the better she become?

I swear, if it was Mai herself, she'd want a lot MORE than just a kiss...

Spoiler

This could solve almost the childhood love problem

HkWvQbx.jpg

I saw the raws here are up to 61, from Blazer (mixed with already translated to Thai)

What manga is this from?

YES! Let the love triangle begin!

This is so much more than I expected, really looking forward to the coming chapters with so many raws :D

Mai's delusions are just so great.

I saw the raws here are up to 61, from Blazer (mixed with already translated to Thai)

Uh, I was referring to the follow count '-_-

but, thanks for the raws.

1/4-Based Anon
Feb 15 2016 07:27 PM

This needs a redrawer and a proper proofreader. No need to know japanese. If you're english is top-tier and you want to help out, write me a PM please.

In that case there's a manga I've been scanlating intermittently for a while now you might like, Koukou Kyuuji Zawa-san about a girl in her high-school's top-ranked baseball club. It subverts the usual manga plotlines involving a girl playing baseball though -- Zawa-san is not the best player on the team and she doesn't get to go to the Koushien except as a spectator cheering her team-mates on, but it's fun. Two words -- Fossa Magna.

Mai Ball looks like it could be a good manga ongoing, followed.

Actually, you've already suggested that a couple of months ago to someone else(I forget in which manga comment section it was) and I already checked it out. Highly enjoyable stuff, I love it =03! Appreciate the translations (^,^ )!

This could solve almost the childhood love problem

HkWvQbx.jpg

It's already up to 64  :)

I guess it was "the magic" that the girl mentioned, which made them blush.

Yeah it appears that she was convinced to play soccer, but on the condition that the male MC does perverted shit to her because that's the only way she can perform. Can only play soccer while dripping wet and horny I guess.

Spoiler

Excellent. :)

Another couple being stalked by a psycho hose beast.

*cough*My Balls*cough*

First thing that came to my mind when I read the title.

Are the colored pages a flash forward? 

I guess it was "the magic" that the girl mentioned, which made them blush.

*cough*My Balls*cough*

She would totally be one of those weird sidekick characters if she was a guy. Super talented, but no actual interest in the sport other than how it helps get closer to the opposite sex? Exact fit. Kinda fun to see it from the other side.

From the title I thought it was gender bender and she has "balls" mmm...

Football AND bishoujo(s) <3

Ty Based Anon

Inoue Sora...

He better not kill the best girl in this too.

something's wrong with those eyes :|

Objection! There's foul play afoot!

Soccer is meant to be played with only one ball.

But this girl has 3!

And the boy also have more than one ball.

Don´t forget about     https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/sayonara-football-r2597

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics