Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 198votes)

Mai Ball!

Alt Names: alt マイぼーる!alt My Ball!
Author: Inoue Sora
Artist: Inoue Sora
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mai has been helping out her childhood friend, Kunimitsu, every morning with football practice ever since they were little. After years of practice, Kunimitsu has been MVP 2 years in a row at the middle school nationals. One day, Reika - one of Kunimitsu's admirers - witnesses the two childhood friends practicing, and is shocked by Mai's ability to keep up. Determined to prove herself to Kunimitsu, Reika challenges Mai to a football challenge!

Caught between her childhood crush and new competition, will Mai be able to hold her composure? With a tendency to get too nervous or fantasize about Kunimitsu, Mai has a hard time playing football outside of practice. Can she stop her lewd fantasies long enough to beat Reika? [Kamas]
Go to Mai Ball! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

935 Comments

Clearly, Kunimitsu's football isn't the only balls she's willing to play with...

Naamloos-2.png

And now he wants to play real football with her.

Step 1: Prepare feet.

Step 2: Search for ball(s).

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit.

Clearly, Kunimitsu's football isn't the only balls she's willing to play with...

Naamloos-2.png

Well Mai's already a victorious childhood friend so this should focus on character interaction instead if romance. After all you don't give someone who is "just a childhood friend," a Very Adult French Kiss.

HEHEHEHEH shows why YOU know... jk

Our protagonist is suspiciously Bi. And I'm fine with that.

(Ch.5)

Okay, there's no way any of this would actually happen in real life-

(turns to page 9)

- Never-mind, that seems more likely (aside from the bed).

After the bait and switch that was Shuukyuu Shoujo, I... actually dont have very high hopes. Its an ecchi manga, just keep it that way if that's what it is

Well Mai's already a victorious childhood friend so this should focus on character interaction instead if romance. After all you don't give someone who is "just a childhood friend," a Very Adult French Kiss.

Not that I´m complaining, but how many cliches can you see in this page?

Spoiler

Probably one for each character,.

Not that I´m complaining, but how many cliches can you see in this page?

Spoiler

Probably one for each character,.

Only one? Like the twins with twin twintails and 1 with 1 ahoge and the other with twin ahoge.

Hahaha, looks like Reika wants to steal Mai away from Kunimitsu X03

Shuukyuu Shoujo anyone??

I never thought that I would see the legendary goalkeeper Scott Sterling here.

They shouldn't be fighting over him...

117jf1.jpg

Wow. Just get together already..

Loving the variety of facial expressions. A romcom shonen from the point of view of the heroin, and at that she's got a father too, way to break the mould while remaining in familiar territory.

She must activate her pervert power to get the skills mmm...

The 3rd chapter proved that :D

OPPAI
P
P
A
I

if you guys need raws for chapter 4-12 I found the... chinese I think: http://www.dm5.com/manhua-lianaizuqiu-my-ball/

now thats a conjure one can see.

#Based Anons are based Thank you

also

Spoiler

I got a new phone wallpaper

Spoiler

definitely not regretting my decision to follow up this series

this one had lot of nostalgic feeling on it

Spoiler

I hope this is translated faster. Raws are already up to chapter 53 on senmanga.

http://raw.senmanga.com/Mai-Ball!/

there's no raw from 4 to 12, I think that's the reason...

I hope this is translated faster. Raws are already up to chapter 53 on senmanga.

http://raw.senmanga.com/Mai-Ball!/

This needs a redrawer and a proper proofreader. No need to know japanese. If you're english is top-tier and you want to help out, write me a PM please.

To be fair, the English wasn't half as bad as some of the stuff I worked on. I can help ya out, unless you already found someone to proofread it for you.

She must activate her pervert power to get the skills mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics