Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 410votes)

Prunus Girl

Alt Names: alt プラナス・ガールalt Planus Girlalt Puranasu Girlalt 樱桃少女alt 櫻花樹下的小惡魔
Author: Matsumoto Tomoki
Artist: Matsumoto Tomoki
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Maki-kun goes to look at the results of his high school entrance exam results and meets a beautiful girl. Could this be a fated encounter? He's thrilled to find out that the same girl, Aikawa Kizuna, not only ends up going to his school, but is in his class. However, he's not so thrilled when he find out that Aikawa isn't a girl! Not a girl, and not really a guy, kind of both--and Maki finds himself getting along with popular Aikawa, getting pulled in to his pace!
Go to Prunus Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would You Fall for this Trap?! New Window s3xIvy
  • 57 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 8 Replies
Topic Arguments go here. New Window TetsuDan
  • 6 Replies

289 Comments

Some other girl will appear and steal Maki or Aikawa in the end?
or Open ending?
. . . I'm so confused
They do feel pretty natural together...
hermaphrodite is always a possibility
Hello! Was that . . . development? Nothing's moved forward in so long I thought they'd given up on the idea. But here we are, ch. 30, signs of Maki starting to accept his fate . . . actually acting kinda thoughtful, almost romantic. Very unlike him.
well could be uhh Futa?.. nahhh....but possibly?
i misspelled words again! crap. forget my last comment! forget! might be a she.
i think he/she is a guy! just my opinion , dont have any proof but if it was a she then this story would be quite different from the begging.
It would be good but not as good.
It's entertaining to me because he still likes he/she even though he knows it could be a he. Also because he doesn't make a big deal out of the fact that it could be a he or a she and just rolls with it.
Innocent love.
In all honestly they would make a good couple but i understand why he doesn't see it and she/he is playful/serious good series though
Nah half the humour comes from the fact that he IS a trap.

Just think of him as a girl and all is good lol.
Never know, this could just be about a girl who is saying shes a boy. theres no real proof to say either from the few that i have read lol.
I would disagree
i can't help thinking this series could be just as entertaining without the trap...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics