Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 55votes)

Koi wa Hito no Hoka

Alt Names: alt Love is for Other Peoplealt Love is for Othersalt Loving a Non-human
Author: Minami Maki
Artist: Minami Maki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsukumo Sayo made a promise with a child demon when she was 5 years old. Now, 10 years later, that demon is tired of waiting for her, and suddenly he appears in front of Sayo to fulfill that promise. "I'll definitely make you fall in love with me". Well now, which side will fall first?
Go to Koi wa Hito no Hoka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

I hope the chapter 2 will be out! My eyes are being itchy!!! My eyes wants to read another chapter! Please update as soon as possible! Thanks! And also i would like to thank you for your hardwork!

Well, innovate in the way she makes her plot. She follows the tropes but she doesn't always play them the very exact same way, which is more than I can say regarding (more than) a couple of shoujo authors

been reading a ton of mangas for 20 years with many various plots and twist, i don't think a "very exact same way" will bring me another surprise ("oh, i think i know this development from another titles i've read... seems similar and the conclusion is just about right... oh, this... oh, that... etc *rest omitted*)

its just a matter of slow or fast pace she will play on her works...

but i guess its fine... who am i to bitch about it... lets just sit nicely and enjoy the ride...

You go, girl!

Spoiler

probably 'innovates' in terms of widening the genre she choose to drew... IMHO, this manga is reeks of mainstream... you can find similar plot on another manga, similar characters traits and/or personalities on other manga, similar settings on another manga... the only thing is only how the mangaka collaborating all these elements into one title with perfect timing and not-so-rushed-and/or-forced plotting in order to not making all readers went "huh? i don't what is what anymore..." Juuuust like i've had encounter on terraformars... getting sidetracked for around 20 chapters and getting that "huh? (rest omitted)" thing when i get back

but "oh well, let's just read it and enjoy while it last... i can just leave if its get boring" is the only way to avoid any unnecessary rebuttal... 

Well, innovate in the way she makes her plot. She follows the tropes but she doesn't always play them the very exact same way, which is more than I can say regarding (more than) a couple of shoujo authors

I gotta love the fact that Minami Maki innovates. The main couple is always fighting and denying their love but the fact that she comes with so varied situations (rivals, gonna eat you, sadistic/tsundere conffisiere, etc) and it doesn't echo each other.

probably 'innovates' in terms of widening the genre she choose to drew... IMHO, this manga is reeks of mainstream... you can find similar plot on another manga, similar characters traits and/or personalities on other manga, similar settings on another manga... the only thing is only how the mangaka collaborating all these elements into one title with perfect timing and not-so-rushed-and/or-forced plotting in order to not making all readers went "huh? i don't what is what anymore..." Juuuust like i've had encounter on terraformars... getting sidetracked for around 20 chapters and getting that "huh? (rest omitted)" thing when i get back

but "oh well, let's just read it and enjoy while it last... i can just leave if its get boring" is the only way to avoid any unnecessary rebuttal... 

I gotta love the fact that Minami Maki innovates. The main couple is always fighting and denying their love but the fact that she comes with so varied situations (rivals, gonna eat you, sadistic/tsundere conffisiere, etc) and it doesn't echo each other.

This art looks familiar...

It's Minami Maki!! Sweet. Special A was awesome if dragged on, Seiyuu Ka even better and actually should have been longer, Komomo was different in a good way, though I'll always love the little short manga You're My Girlfriend the best.

She seems to have gotten even better at her art since then. The heroine looks like an especially pretty version of SA's Hikari, except this time her prince is a delinquent youkai rather than the perfect superman. Fun.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics