Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.64 - 45votes)

Valkyrie Agency

Alt Names: alt 발키리 에이전시
Author: Optimization
Artist: Bakjeongyeol
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Valhalla, the tower that lies at the center of humanity's defences from the Oculus, a race of enigmatic and feral creatures that slaughter humans. Descending from Valhalla, the warriors known as Valkyries are fighting and risking their lives to face the Oculus.
Go to Valkyrie Agency Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic look, it's a copy of freezing New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

35 Comments

Man, don't just spam the series with low ratings cause of the nonesense summary guys. You know what? I'mma going to change that...

How I read the summary

Spoiler

Google translate much strong.

I think you guys need a new summary....

I think someone (uploader) used Google Translator to translate Korean words to English. Very unintelligible. It do not make any sense to me.

66317405.jpg

Too many Romaja (korean-roman) words. Plus some sentences make no sense.

I think they need to reupload in a web-toon format. Almost feels like trying to read on mangahere/panda.

Go read it on GoS they have it webtoon

Original Webcomic from COMICGT.

It seems GoS are scanlating Titles (Ecchi and Mature genres) from COMICGT.

thanks google translate!
    • BCS likes this

I think they need to reupload in a web-toon format. Almost feels like trying to read on mangahere/panda.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics