Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 44votes)

Ake no Tobari

Alt Names: alt Dawn of Tobarialt Tobari of the Dawnalt Tobari'nin Şafağıalt 明けのトバリ
Author: Momo Chidori
Artist: Momo Chidori
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: To create a paradise where humans and demons can coexist, a human and a demon strive in order to fulfill that dream. This is their story.
(Original webcomic: http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=2750)
Go to Ake no Tobari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic When life gives you lemons, you make lemon grenades. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic There are a million scenes of "misunderstanding" in this manga New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

61 Comments

Yokai seem so lax, I wonder how many generations will pass :P

Those double eye panels were a bit nauseating. @.@

I’m confused whether I should call the series “Dawn of Tobari” or “Tobari of The Dawn”. So go on the link below and help me decide. (deadline: February 12)

http://goo.gl/FcJTd3

this made me slightly depressed..I cant wait for more updates though!.....whyy @_@

2.5 was hilarious :)

Now, for shameless advertisement

Spoiler

>their beauty are
>are

seriusly? >:^)

I suppose it's your prerogative whether to be amused by routine grammatical errors.

>i like flowers
>because their beauty
>are short-lived
>their beauty are
>are

seriusly? >:^)

daaaaw. Followed.

That was incredible. I hope this continues.

It looks promising...

Too bad, i can't speak Japanese...T,T

A little teaser brought to you by Citrus Project

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics