Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 139votes)

Fureru to Kikoeru

Alt Names: alt ふれるときこえるalt 碰觸知心聲alt If I touch you, I can hear your inside words
Author: Honna Wakou
Artist: Honna Wakou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new supernatural romance story from the creator of Nozoki Ana and Nozomi x Kimio.

"A love story that brings sadness to the heart".

Izumisawa Sou is infected with a mysterious power by the transfer student.
Go to Fureru to Kikoeru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hey guys New Window BEST_SONA_NA
  • 1 Replies

180 Comments

Better seems to be relative in this case........

I guess the real question is: Do we want less cleaning or more... is that vietnamese? Thai? in the comic?

There's gonna be a better group doing it. Just wait.

Better seems to be relative in this case........

Previous group: Ima do some decent cleaning and slap a watermark on itWaterflame: Lol wat is cleaning

There's gonna be a better group doing it. Just wait.
Spending more and more time together is counterproductive if you want to get rid of your feelings for someone/you want to get rid of someone's feelings for you.

we know where the road ends, so i guess it's about the journey 

This girl makes me want to protect her instead

Previous group: Ima do some decent cleaning and slap a watermark on it Waterflame: Lol wat is cleaning
Thanks WaterFlame for the update!

EDIT: Whoops i thought you mean this manga. Stupid me.

Really it ended? The last thing I remember from that story was the girl telling kimio that they were going to be working against each other this time how the fk does that count as an ending? did I get cancelled or something?

It ended but after about 40 chapters after the last translated chapter.

Really it ended? The last thing I remember from that story was the girl telling kimio that they were going to be working against each other this time how the fk does that count as an ending? did I get cancelled or something?

feel bad for the guy, suddenly got a whole lot of shit thrown in his way

wonder what solution they found, going on a date? making her happy? 

getting interesting!

Let the feel begins

interesting

If you'd like, we could work together for chapter 3. I'm currently scrounging up new members for this manga, and I'm aiming for a 2 day window release when the next chapter comes out in either Chinese or English. 

I can help you redraw (I know how to use Photoshop very well to clean up all that grittiness and put up the new text), though I've never 'redrawn' manga before, so I'm a bit inexperienced.

No, I can't read Japanese or chinese, just English and Spanish. If you need a redrawer, just send me a message on my batoto account. Though I'll be a bit strict on communication because I am a bit paranoid with viruses and stuff of the like.

When I saw the cover I thought the artist was Ratana Satis...when i looked at it on the homepage of course (smaller screen)

Damn someone beat me to the punch(chp2) :P I guess I'll just have to try again for chapter 3 X3 If the snow doesn't stop it from getting here.. and I can get a tl to do it.. meh I guess I get to read it either way : p

Thank you for the chapter /u/toomuchhentai, /r/manga's IRC and Kuroto ~

If you'd like, we could work together for chapter 3. I'm currently scrounging up new members for this manga, and I'm aiming for a 2 day window release when the next chapter comes out in either Chinese or English. 

Something from Honna Wakou that isn't ecchi. In fact, the female lead makes an effort to not show skin. What an unexpected reversal.

Ooh, the first chapter's translation almost made me dropped this, thankfully the second chapter got better

Damn someone beat me to the punch(chp2) :P I guess I'll just have to try again for chapter 3 X3 If the snow doesn't stop it from getting here.. and I can get a tl to do it.. meh I guess I get to read it either way : p

Thank you for the chapter /u/toomuchhentai, /r/manga's IRC and Kuroto ~

Huh... expected ecchi

Nozo x Kimi? Followed.

so i guess this'll be a sad unrequited love story?

usually the author likes to make bittersweet stories. Maybe not sad all the way but it usually grip at your heart.

I wanna see nozokimi finish scanlation~~

did the other story already finished?

Nozomi x Kimio wrapped up in April of last year.

did the other story already finished?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics