Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 98votes)

Adu of Hades

Alt Names: alt Adu of Hadesalt ナラクノアドゥalt Hades'in Adu'sualt Naraku no Adualt Narakunoadu
Author: Yamamoto Shin
Artist: Yamamoto Shin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adu is no ordinary human being. He is actually one of the 12 most powerful Demon Kings who, after making a pact with an angel, has been allowed to materialize into a human's body in the real world under one condition:

He must seek and destroy all of the other Demon Kings.

Being one of the most powerful Demon Kings, this sounds like an easy task, but the aftereffect of becoming more human-like is becoming less demon-like. Becoming less powerful.

This is the story of Adu's journey as he embarks on a quest to rid the world of the Demon Kings and protect its people, all while hiding his dark secret from the very people themselves.
Go to Adu of Hades Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

89 Comments

the old guy..and i had rape vibes when i saw him..shame on me :(

Fantastic. I haven't been reading much besides comedy lately and I realize, I missed mangas like this

My kind of Hero

herotimeplz.gif

Extreme masochism? Bizarro power fantasy?

I must say, that description will ruin the surprise of chapter 1. :P

Quite a pace we have here, 2 demon lords already within one chapter, but as Adu grow weaker as his goal get closer, would it be cool if the number of chapter for defeating one demon lord is also increasing.

So like, the next demon lord will be defeated within 2 chapters, and then 3 chapters, 4 chapters, 5 and so on. :P

This sounds like a fabulous way to dramatize the typical shounen plot-stretching. Not that it's shounen.

The art is godly, story is simple but good, follow !

I must say, that description will ruin the surprise of chapter 1. :P

Quite a pace we have here, 2 demon lords already within one chapter, but as Adu grow weaker as his goal get closer, would it be cool if the number of chapter for defeating one demon lord is also increasing.

So like, the next demon lord will be defeated within 2 chapters, and then 3 chapters, 4 chapters, 5 and so on. :P

I like the art and the story has potential. Following this~

I like that twist.

At first, I wasn't sure from just the prologue, but near the end of the 1st chapter, it piqued my interest.

That double panel is pretty sick.

Is this based on a game or something mmm...~?

Well the art is nice. That's all I gotta say about it so far.

It looks intriguing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics