Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 98votes)

Adu of Hades

Alt Names: alt Adu of Hadesalt ナラクノアドゥalt Hades'in Adu'sualt Naraku no Adualt Narakunoadu
Author: Yamamoto Shin
Artist: Yamamoto Shin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adu is no ordinary human being. He is actually one of the 12 most powerful Demon Kings who, after making a pact with an angel, has been allowed to materialize into a human's body in the real world under one condition:

He must seek and destroy all of the other Demon Kings.

Being one of the most powerful Demon Kings, this sounds like an easy task, but the aftereffect of becoming more human-like is becoming less demon-like. Becoming less powerful.

This is the story of Adu's journey as he embarks on a quest to rid the world of the Demon Kings and protect its people, all while hiding his dark secret from the very people themselves.
Go to Adu of Hades Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

89 Comments

i love how adu looks while smiling...

Wait what? Did i miss anything? Have we seen him before?

He was in Adu's previous group. He was there cleric.

That full page reveal of who the Priest was kind of hurt.

Wait what? Did i miss anything? Have we seen him before?

Version 2 of the 4th chapter has been uploaded with the proof. Enjoy, and sorry for the delay.

That full page reveal of who the Priest was kind of hurt.

I dunno I kind of want this guy to keep the smug

Why does the MC look like Gin?

Stupid girl. Don't go corrupting my demon with your dumb deals!!

So in the end, humanity is useless in terms of fighting the demons and only serve as tools for Adu to learn humanity.

Thank you for the new chapter~!

Smart girl, i say.

Even though you should know better than making a deal with a demon, if said demon will become human at the end of the deal, that will make a nice loophole doesn't it? :P

That makes Adu's going from strongest to weakest iwork better for him, and evens out his getting weaker and, more human with every success.. It's reasonable to assume that the biggest and strongest Demon Kings also have the most numerous, biggest and strongest lesser demons under them. So, as Adu defeats the Kings one by one, it well get easier and easier for the humans to defeat the demons sent against them. The most danger for humanity is now, when there are still strong Kings out there. It also means that in the end, even if Adu gets the Company of Heroes killed off in every fight - weaker Heroes can still get the job done against weaker opponents..

What worries me is if the amount he's humanized is proportionate or not to the power of the demon kings he had slain.

Looking at that map, mankind sure is fucked in this world. The remaining demon lords could probably just use underlings to whittle away at the remaining humans until there is nobody left for the MC to use and it's game over. Of course, that doesn't factor in how effective creepy eyes guy's plan is on reversing the situation.

That makes Adu's going from strongest to weakest iwork better for him, and evens out his getting weaker and, more human with every success.. It's reasonable to assume that the biggest and strongest Demon Kings also have the most numerous, biggest and strongest lesser demons under them. So, as Adu defeats the Kings one by one, it well get easier and easier for the humans to defeat the demons sent against them. The most danger for humanity is now, when there are still strong Kings out there. It also means that in the end, even if Adu gets the Company of Heroes killed off in every fight - weaker Heroes can still get the job done against weaker opponents..

Why couldn't it be the contrary...

If it keeps on going like this, he will end up killing himself ... the angel fucking tricked him into killing himself and his kin gj angel MVP.

4e4176d088a2fee3d14372a86c246e4e418b58ad

Looking at that map, mankind sure is fucked in this world. The remaining demon lords could probably just use underlings to whittle away at the remaining humans until there is nobody left for the MC to use and it's game over. Of course, that doesn't factor in how effective creepy eyes guy's plan is on reversing the situation.

Boredom, i guess, or maybe simply curiosity or fascination.

I mean, it's stated that the very reason why he still doesn't understand and doesn't give any fuck to humans is because he's still a demon. His transformation to human isn't complete yet. When he has defeated all the eleven demon kings, then that is when he's has fully become human.

For reference, Adu has only defeated one.

Two, Adu defeated two. One when he decided to try to become a human (shown in a flashback) and one when he became Black Susano'o in chapter 1.

I still dont get why the MC wants to become a human when he doesnt understand them or basically gives a fuck about what happens to them.

Boredom, i guess, or maybe simply curiosity or fascination.

I mean, it's stated that the very reason why he still doesn't understand and doesn't give any fuck to humans is because he's still a demon. His transformation to human isn't complete yet. When he has defeated all the eleven demon kings, then that is when he's has fully become human.

For reference, Adu has only defeated one.

I still dont get why the MC wants to become a human when he doesnt understand them or basically gives a fuck about what happens to them.

Lol we hero compensation again. Another series about expendable heroes.

Also I wasn't expecting the old man to end up being a cool guy.

the art is too super

I really enjoy that protagonist and his evolution (or devolution) to a human being both in terms of power and mindset

Feels like the corporate world despite the fantasy fairy tale setting. Quite the refreshing read.

That old man though. Didn't see that coming.

I also liked how it was handled. If the old man really dies, then that's it. No need for an extra chapter where you get to see a flashback. You are left with someone who was possibly misunderstood and will never fully know his side of the story. That's the rule of death and isolation.

We, as the reader, know his last action and that is enough.

One of the rare premise where the candidate for end-game final boss is actually the weakest of all boss.

Let's see how good it will be...

Ayy thanks for the update!!!

the old guy..and i had rape vibes when i saw him..shame on me :(

Same here but really happy it didn't turn out that way and he was just misunderstood

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics