Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 38votes)

Trinity Seven - 7-nin no Mahoutsukai Comic Anthology

Alt Names: alt トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い コミックアンソロジー
Author: Saitou Kenji
Artist: Nao Akinari & Sutarou Hanao & Hiromitsu Takeda & Okayado & Takeshi Moriki & Sanshokuamido & Kenji Sugawara & Tsuyoshi Watanabe & Misaki Mori & Renji Fukuhara & Nanaroku & Satoru Matsubayashi & Chizuna Nakajima & Attsun & Naya Minadori & Munekichi & Sakaki Yoshioka & Max & Jin & Pokimari & Kuraun Hani & Hb445 & Shouji Sato & Mitsuru Hattori & D.p & Wadapen. & Mikoto Yamaguchi & Matra Milan
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Comic Anthology of Trinity Seven, extra chapters full of new things and comedy.
Go to Trinity Seven - 7-nin no Mahoutsukai Comic Anthology Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

Followed for plot and science

Sora is kinda "bigger" than I expected. I always thought she was a loli-type.

Warning: You don't need to know Spanish to know what the chapter is all about. It doesn't contain that much "serious plot". Is all fan-service.

I think this is pretty much Trinity Boobs plot ...

interesting, but what's with the spanish inverted "?" mark and the inperfect proofreading?

It's pretty obviously a google translation.

10/10

interesting, but what's with the spanish inverted "?" mark and the inperfect proofreading?

What a beautiful duwang.

Dem BOOBIES :D 10/10 FTW 

For your information, the illustration on page 3 is done by Hattori Mitsuru, the author and artist of Sankarea. :)

Followed

bURvH6W.png?1

Today is peaceful too.

to think I actually used 10 minutes to read a 9 pages chapter.

It was worth it.

Warning: You don't need to know Spanish to know what the chapter is all about.

It doesn't contain that much "serious plot". Is all fan-service.

I'm gonna take it a step farther and say you probably don't need to worry too much about what language it's in to guess what's happening for this entire series.

It's literally a series of nothing but outside-the-plot events and fanservice, so it shouldn't be too tough to guess what's going on.
Honestly I question how much people would actually care about reading this in their own tongue, and how many would just skip it anyways to get to the real "meat" of the comic, if you understand my meaning.

Son, there is some serious PLOT going on there

Warning: You don't need to know Spanish to know what the chapter is all about. It doesn't contain that much "serious plot". Is all fan-service.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics