Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 38votes)

Trinity Seven - 7-nin no Mahoutsukai Comic Anthology

Alt Names: alt トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使い コミックアンソロジー
Author: Saitou Kenji
Artist: Nao Akinari & Sutarou Hanao & Hiromitsu Takeda & Okayado & Takeshi Moriki & Sanshokuamido & Kenji Sugawara & Tsuyoshi Watanabe & Misaki Mori & Renji Fukuhara & Nanaroku & Satoru Matsubayashi & Chizuna Nakajima & Attsun & Naya Minadori & Munekichi & Sakaki Yoshioka & Max & Jin & Pokimari & Kuraun Hani & Hb445 & Shouji Sato & Mitsuru Hattori & D.p & Wadapen. & Mikoto Yamaguchi & Matra Milan
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Comic Anthology of Trinity Seven, extra chapters full of new things and comedy.
Go to Trinity Seven - 7-nin no Mahoutsukai Comic Anthology Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

Moriki Takeshi chapter was really good.

I want to see Megumi Katou like that >_<

Well it were erase...

Spoiler

BUT(T) WE SAW!!!!!!!!

Okayado is the man who you can trust for drawing butts.

His bewb drawings are first grade aswell.

Oh this time its Monmusu artist.

Aww, I would've bought one...Lilith why you do this T_T

Okayado is the man who you can trust for drawing butts.

LOL, just realized I made a mistake in page 4, it should be "... It's something she alone can get..." ~w~U sorry for that awkward English

Okayado's chapter :D Yay! Meroune style!

A chapter done by Takeda Hiromitsu? Applause XD XD XD XD Wish he went all out though, seem low on ecchiness level

I knew I recognized Takeda Hiromitsu's art. Wished the chapter was longer though.

i like how the scan quality is improving

and the noticeable lack of spanish inverted "!" marks! i like it!

if i remember right the next one should be

Spoiler

also there is a horror chapter

Spoiler

gotta love Takeda Hiromitsu~

L-lewd chapter. Though judging from raws, entire comic is l-lewd as hell. Hope the English is better this time, always open to suggestions if you think something could be improved.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

TAKEDA HIROMITSU

at first : holysheeeet it's Takeda Hiromitsu

and then : what?? just like that? nuoooooo

Oh, only the first chapter is drawn by the original artist. Well, the art of chapter 2 is not really bad if not compared to Akinari's art.

this wouldn't be the first time the artist retconed boobs...

Lieselotte's first appearance→180?cb=20141012162309&format=webp←current Lieselotte's appearance

Note:The anime uses her current size in her first appearance.

the answer is simple.

she met arata and he groped it like crazy to reach that current size.

can you help?

would love to help, but i got work, aye?

Sora is kinda "bigger" than I expected. I always thought she was a loli-type.

I think you're confusing to Sora with Ilia bro, Sora is full petanko... :v

Hello everyone!

Did you enjoy this version of chapter in english? I hope so!

Well, as all of you notice it, we really, really need a proofreader for this project... :'v

So, if someone can/want help us, is welcomed to send us a message to our facebook fanpage fb.com/UpSubs or to my profile (this)

Help us to bring you new chapters with more quality!!

That's right, thanks for your positive comments, we appreciate them!!

See you next chapter!!

I can help you out. I know a tiiiiny bit of Japanese but I speak Spanish pretty well. And obviously English. Fun and not very word-intensive series.

Hello everyone!

Did you enjoy this version of chapter in english? I hope so!

Well, as all of you notice it, we really, really need a proofreader for this project... :'v

So, if someone can/want help us, is welcomed to send us a message to our facebook fanpage fb.com/UpSubs or to my profile (this)

Help us to bring you new chapters with more quality!!

That's right, thanks for your positive comments, we appreciate them!!

See you next chapter!!

interesting, but what's with the spanish inverted "?" mark and the inperfect proofreading?

can you help?

Warning: You don't need to know Spanish to know what the chapter is all about. It doesn't contain that much "serious plot". Is all fan-service.

Can confirm.. I bought this the second it was released...(Because my T7 collection wouldn't be complete with out it.. *cough cough*) but it's pretty much all fan service.. also the levi chapter is pretty sweet :P

Sora is kinda "bigger" than I expected. I always thought she was a loli-type.

this wouldn't be the first time the artist retconed boobs...

Lieselotte's first appearance→180?cb=20141012162309&format=webpcurrent Lieselotte's appearance

Note:The anime uses her current size in her first appearance.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics