Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 249votes)

Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!

Alt Names: alt ผมเนี่ยนะ...ชายแปด!alt 八男って、それはないでしょう!alt Eighth son, I don’t think so!alt Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou!
Author: Y.a
Artist: Kusumoto Hiroki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichinomiya Shingo, a young 25 years old, single, worker of firm company while thinking of tomorrow' busy working day goes to sleep. However the moment he woke up, it's a room unknown to him. He then learn that he is inside a 6 years-old boy and is taking over his mind. He then learn a lot from the memories of the said boy: he was born as the youngest child (8th son and 10th child) of poor noble family living in back country. Having no administrative skill, he can't do anything to manage the vast land his family has. Fortunately, he is blessed with a very rare talent, talent of magic. Unfortunately, while his talent could bring prosperity to his family, in his situation it only brought disaster. Yes, this is the story of the boy, Wendelin Von Benno Baumeister, opening his own path in a harsh world.

adapted from the web novel series of the same name
RAW: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000009010000_68/
Go to Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel translation New Window Starbuck
  • 0 Replies

309 Comments

Dangit, I'm used to Wendelin not Bendelin. Also why did they skip so many chapters from the novel? If this starts at this chapter then it's gonna catch up with the translated light novels. 

We skipped nothing obviously. This is how the author made the manga... I didn't think that needs any explanation.

As for the names. None of the people that work on the manga read the LNs (I actually don't read any LNs/WNs) this is how the translator for the manga translated the name so we will be using that.

Dangit, I'm used to Wendelin not Bendelin. Also why did they skip so many chapters from the novel? If this starts at this chapter then it's gonna catch up with the translated light novels. 

A bit concerned about the W to B letter swap in the translations of the manga versus the novel translations, but then I remember that the novel translators also translated his nickname as Bell. So I guess it was supposed to be Bendelin the whole time

Sheesh... just make it a normal fantasy, why add the dimensional traveler bit? That used to be interesting, but by now it annoys me...

The manga skipped a lot from the light novels. The light novel is using dimensional traveler bit to show how he was so proficient and smart from the start when he was born. It also uses this to show how from the start he had to navigate his family's politics. If he wasn't smart enough in seeing the politic in his family he wouldn't have enroll in adventure school or be this proficient in magic. It is a plot device. The light novel itself is heavy in the politic. Unfortunately I've stopped reading it cause I felt MC was retarded in certain aspect.

Sheesh... just make it a normal fantasy, why add the dimensional traveler bit? That used to be interesting, but by now it annoys me...

its a great excuse for "modern" thinking/ideas that the MC comes up with.

also less text wall for explaining how they got that ides.

i.e. "Using modern science he/she <<insert idea here>> and thus became OP"

It's a free pass for anachronism.

And it sells.

Blame the audience.

it's also convenient for exposition. people can tell the reader things that everyone in the story already know because they're also explaining it to the character. though it doesn't seem they'll be pulling that one here.

It's a free pass for anachronism.

And it sells.

Blame the audience.

Skippin' childhood story like a boss...

i think that childhood history is going to come like a flashback next chapter

Skippin' childhood story like a boss...

another isekai... come on a normal fantasy story is better

Just like most web novels this one started really good, and good translation team too. But it slowly turn shit as the story goes. This story falls under the cliché - transferred to another world story.

Things to expect from this are: harem, overpowered protagonist, cardboard and poorly developed characters.

wth... do you time skip for another 3 year you fucking author? i thought it was the author's bad art. turn out he turn all the character into a fucking 15-16s year old

Not to forget that the first 20 chapters of this novel were the best ones. Where the protagonist was actually shown developing his character. But that's shounen manga for you. Nobody want a slow start right?

As expected, the protag's male sidekick don't get much girl's attention. Quite cliche.
I bet in the future chapter, that sidekick will be referred as "Musclehead" or something close.

wth... do you time skip for another 3 year you fucking author? i thought it was the author's bad art. turn out he turn all the character into a fucking 15-16s year old

Manga just kinda skipped like ~15 chapters in single page.

Yeah, I didn't really like it. Guess I'll go read the novel.

The beginning is good, but with that huge skip, they could easily start with "MC is the 8th son of his family in a fantasy world", and be done with it, no need for the reincarnation BS.

Btw, WHERE IS THE MAGICAL TRUCK ? "Summoners in alternate world" should ALWAYS involve a truck, and I'm pretty sure it's always the same truck ! (Heck, we can even see one in Boku Dake ga Inai Machi and Angel Beats !)

Wow.. skipped a whole volume -.-

While I'm quite fond of 'Modern-time person thrown into fantasy land' type of manga. This one didn't really sucked me in. The primal sin is that, the protagonist do nothing that would prove that he is a "25 years old in 6 (now 13) years old boy". 

Manga just kinda skipped like ~15 chapters in single page.

*After actually reading the first chapter...*

Spoiler

I love the atmosphere of the first chapter,

and how the manga decided to just skip the matter with world-transporting,

and the easy-going ness of the whole gang as the unfortunate child of nobles.

I just wish the swordman friend of the MC stays relevant throughout the story, that kind of kid have potential to be a great character and great addition to the story with Harem elements.

While I'm quite fond of 'Modern-time person thrown into fantasy land' type of manga. This one didn't really sucked me in. The primal sin is that, the protagonist do nothing that would prove that he is a "25 years old in 6 (now 13) years old boy". 

I'm a sucker for these types of manga.

"learn that he is inside a 6 years-old boy " Can easily be taken out of context, haha

don't forget, "and is taking over his mind"... poor boy

Mind-break? *wink* *wink*

I swear you guys made me think this was supposed to be some twisted kinky hentai shit..! :D

The best way to start a story is by telling the 25 years old male MC is inside a 6 years-old boy.... best description ever.

Mind-break? *wink* *wink*

Hmm, Mushoku Tensei the 2nd?

On the bright side of things, he got a loli

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics