Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 73votes)

Arata Kangatari

Alt Names: alt Arata: the Legendalt อาราตะตำนานเทพแห่งดาบalt アラタカンガタリ~革神語alt アラタ カンガタリ~革神語~alt 革神语
Author: Watase Yuu
Artist: Watase Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Every 30 years, a new princess is chosen from the Hime family to serve the Hayagami. The time has come again, but over these past years, records state not a single female has been born, save for one, the 15 year old Arata. The only problem is, Arata is actually a male! Forced to disguise himself and take the place of the princess candidate until a formal one can be found, he attends the festival only to witness the current princess, Kokuri-hime, murdered, and his own life is forfeit as well, by the hands of the princess' personal guard, the 12 Shinshou. As he runs for his life, Kannagi of the 12 convinces everyone that Arata is the one who has murdered the princess instead, and now everyone in the Imperial Court is after his head! Now, another Arata from our world has crossed over in Arata's place! How did this happen, and how will these two survive?
Go to Arata Kangatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tragedies of being a shion, and killers & thieves are still good guys. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic What is a zou shou New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] General Rants and Thoughts? New Window omnipwnage
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime for Summer 2013 New Window Vance Finiraldi
  • 0 Replies

116 Comments

@Kuroiikawa : I wouldn't say it this far but agree to the idea xD
Yeah yeah, we know that you got your ass kicked Kadowaki. You're gonna get powered up, and you'll get your ass kicked again by Arata. Hell, you could be a super saiyan and you'd still get raped. Fuck you.
Kadowaki's the weirdest ass friend I've read in a long time.
I cried. That was sad.
I cried. That was sad.
Incoming new Loli girlfriend...
T.T I cried a little with Akashi´s last moments... waaa... fuck u kadowaki!
Ahhh, this mini-arc was particularly nice. Can I just say I absolutely HATE Hinohara? Such a little bitch. Seriously, I would like this series a hell of a lot more if it was the exact same plot, characters, and events, but without the whole "world swtich" thing, and Hime Arata (as I call him) as the MC. It would be more generic, sure, but more enjoyable, in my opinion.
omg. kadowaki is such a little bitch!
I started reading this because its a gender bender and now its not but I'm still reading it.
Why does this keep making me cry almost every chapter?! WAAAIII?
:batoto_012:
WHY IS KADOWAKI SO FUCKING RETARDED?!?!
Thanks Sality, keep em coming.
Really?!? the cute little girl died just like that??
Kotoha is soooo cute
Plot does sound interesting
It's interesting, but i find the art to be a bit too messy...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics