Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 67votes)

Hyulla's Clan

Alt Names: alt Hyulla's Racealt 혈라의 일족
Author: Tamrin
Artist: Cu-Rim
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Description from gameofscanlation.moe

Surh Jung-woo developed Gynophobia because of his trauma when he was younger. Even as a college student he is still afraid of woman, but Yoon hae-soo is a angel like existence for Jung-woo because of his fear. He starts dating after thinking he could trust Hae-soo, but while putting everything he has on line for her he falls into debt and gets cornered. After he gets betrayed by Hae-soo the person to save him is the most beautiful girl of this college, and the famous professor Pi Eun-na. What is this beautiful teacher after, and why did she help jung-woo?
Go to Hyulla's Clan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

67 Comments

Nothing particularly wrong with that as long as they do not stay that way over the course of the story.

When did that ever happen? In SEA the gamma males always get the super hot chick... and you can consider yourself lucky if it's just one.

Writing for the audience, eh.

please not ntr please not ntr

what he said pls pls pls pls pls pls

So because he (appeared) to be attacked by the heroine when he was younger, he is now a loser who wants to become a photographer in spite of only being able to look at a picture of boobs for two minutes.

...It is called re-evaluating ones life and goals in said life. You don't keep pushing on a door marked 'pull,' you pull it open, idiot!

The good looking, understanding friend is clearly an idiot who thinks with the head between his legs.

Also, why no supernatural tag in spite of the heroine CLEARLY being a VAMPIRE? And, really, another sexy, pink haired femme vampire? She couldn't be, oh I don't know, a girl with black or red hair? (I like redheads, sue me)

Final note: The editor and TLer are funny as hell!

Is it so hard to not have a worthless pencil neck of a wimp as a protagonist.

Nothing particularly wrong with that as long as they do not stay that way over the course of the story.

please not ntr please not ntr

So many chapters already out, might be interesting.

On a side note:

Spoiler
xD

I mean, he could just become gay and photograph male models. That's a thing too.

Because he can just "become gay"...right?

How's the NTR going to be? Actual NTR or the protagonist performing some supermama netori?

not everyone can be as manly as the admiral

Spoiler

Wonder if it counts if I say "Long Live NTR" instead...

Tell me which genres to add. I don't know what the webtoon is going to be about.

Rather than fantasy isn't Supernatural better? Fantasy I'd think castles and stuff, this has vampires in a modern setting.

Also guessing ecchi may go in there. Since MC is a wimp there are things bound to happen.

Thanks for the scanlation, by the way.

Tell me which genres to add. I don't know what the webtoon is going to be about.

Spoiler

Dafaq is dis, GOS!? D: I absolutely despise cheating BUT I want MOAR releases!! D; I'm torn inside!...... AAH! FUCK IT!

VANILLA SUX, AND LONG LIVE CHEATING!

I died a little inside saying that... Q-Q

Link of the Webtoon

no fantasy tag? the woman in the opening has red eyes with vertical slit pupils

I mean, he could just become gay and photograph male models. That's a thing too.

hmm... another gynephobe manga thingy. could be interesting, may not be.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics