Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 116votes)

Pride Complex

Alt Names: alt 프라이드 콤플렉스
Author: Heyum
Artist: Winter
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Park Chang-hyun had to move and move again because of his father's business.For the first time in 8 years, he's returned to the village where he grew up young. On the first day of his highschool a certain beautiful young girl catches his eyes. Her name is Yang Surh Hee. She currently reigns as the school's idol but in the past they both went to the same school. Before his transfer he had a big fight with Surh-hee but their reunion went smoothly and he returns home... to find Yang Surh Hee!?!?!? "Yang Surh Hee is my house maid?!" "If you tell this to the school I won't forgive you, Park Chang Hyun!"

Original Webtoon: http://www.comicgt.com/WebToon/ComicDetail?comicsIdx=46
Go to Pride Complex Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Author pulled an Ichika ending once again New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

186 Comments

huh? there is a missing page between 33 and 34 in chapter 3

MC is too weak, annoying.

• BCS likes this
Inb4 the parents make her his fiancé.

Link of the Webtoon

Does this lack chapter 0 or something? Well not that it matters.

What's really important is OONG

I recall there was a manga......

Same here. And I'm pretty sure that there was an Anime adaption ether.

Spoiler

So I remember a German idiom/phrase "don't step on someone who is lying on the ground"

The MC got an clear opinion about "looking down on other people".

If he know starts blackmailing her and braking his own rules..... don't think about it.

But if.. then I am out.

I recall there was a manga with the exact same setting as this but I forget the name.

Oh this is going to be nice :D! Looking for where to vote for the so called "poll" thingy :) since I do wanna see more of this

This was actually pretty entertaining. The MC isn't a stick in the mud nor a Gary Stu and the art is nice. The plot seems really interesting and fun. Once we get past all the necessary "Living together" tropes, I imagine it'll be a great read.

Btw, this should probably be in long strip format.

Oh, this could be fun.

could be a fun ride but also incredibly annoying.

not often i see a shoe on the other foot sorta thing though so i'll keep an eye on it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics