Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 101votes)

Angel Onayami Soudanjo

Alt Names: alt Angel Consultation Officealt Angel O-Nayami Soudanjoalt Angel Problem Bureaualt 天使相谈所alt エンジェルお悩み相談所
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rumor has it, if you sit on a particular bench in the park and repeat "Dear Angel, please help me..." three times, one will in fact descend to your aid. It's true and all, but this angel's appearance will be that of a boorish middle-aged man, and the only thing he'll do for you is listen to your worries and, in some rare cases, give you a little push.
Go to Angel Onayami Soudanjo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

So good.

IT'S HAPPENING. GOD BLESS YOU, BOKUWANEET.

See you guys in 2 years.

shouldn't you expect 1 more chapter before saying this ? xD

Spoiler

See you guys in 2 years.

Why can this manga not be finished translated? It is just. Too funny

There are like 4 manga from this mangaka that aren't fully translated (makes me wonder if the mangaka is juggling mangas too or if people are just missing out), but I really enjoy these.

Mizukami way of comedy is just the best, not to much, but not to little. It makes you laugh at the character in a way you would laugh at your friends. It's the kind of comedy were the characters seem to go "Oh, so I've been an idiot this hole time, well damn" and the reader goes "Well that was anti climatic, XD" and the best part is that the art matches the comedy.
update?1?010101000110 does not compute. its a christmas miracle!
Hahaha, yes! More Mizukami Satoshi! So glad to see this continued.
Yes, screw the fourth wall, who needs em when you can have a room-length sliding door.
I knew this was a great manga = most manga which don't have a wall restriction.
Sooooo... do robots dream of electric sheep?
Hoo boy that Asimov reference
I WANT THE AMP SHEEP. SOOOO MUCH.
@KilluaX90
For the time being the status is correct. It will me marked completed when and if it's completely scanlated or the series is no longer wanted by scanlators. Until then the "Ongoing" status is correct for this manga here on Batoto.
The status is wrong. This manga is finished in Japan but haven't been completely scanslated yet.
I was unexpectedly disappointed that the female angel never made an appearance... Was there supposed to be a continuation to this? There's a demon (I think?) on the cover who we never saw either.
Regardless, I love all of Mizukami Satoshi's work and this one was no exception. :D
this is amazing?
This confuses me, but I cannot stop reading.
i agree wholeheartedly
i love this mangaka so very much

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics